or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 242

post #3616 of 5073
lol, found that so funny i actually posted it to his fb post haha
post #3617 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by kasper007 View Post


Madela was a Marxist terrorist, fuck him in his face. Paul Walker never hurt anybody.
post #3618 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Madela was a Marxist terrorist, fuck him in his face. Paul Walker never hurt anybody.

I really want to believe your remark is only full of irony and wit.
post #3619 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

I really want to believe your remark is only full of irony and wit.

It's not.
post #3620 of 5073
Quote:
fake tree or real tree? i feel bad killing a real tree but greg says they're not chopping down forests, they farm trees for the sole purpose of killing them at christmas. hmmmm... (ps. not judging anybody, just curious if i'm the only one who goes through this every year)

the consensus of the responses seems to point to fake being worse for the environment.
post #3621 of 5073
Tell her that lots of Christmas tree farmers (read: rednecks) accidentally cut off their fingers because they trim the trees with machetes. She'll love that.


It's true too. They wear big Kevlar pads on their legs and just wack through the branches and into the pad with the machete, to get the angle right. Every once and a while they screw up and lop off a finger.
post #3622 of 5073
i was stricken by the fact that you correctly identified the poster as a woman...i suppose I shouldn't be.
post #3623 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party.

Quality posting, brah.
post #3624 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Tell her that lots of Christmas tree farmers (read: rednecks) accidentally cut off their fingers because they trim the trees with machetes. She'll love that.


It's true too. They wear big Kevlar pads on their legs and just wack through the branches and into the pad with the machete, to get the angle right. Every once and a while they screw up and lop off a finger.


Must be quite a short career like NBA or Formula 1...
post #3625 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post

Black Swirl? That sounds like some kind of sexual maneuver Lasbar might perform on a prostitute.

laugh.gif
post #3626 of 5073
If the picture of your new fiancé that comes up on Facebook when you change your relationship status is a recent(ish) picture you took of him sitting at a desk in high school, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS GETTING ENGAGED!!!
post #3627 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

If the picture of your new fiancé that comes up on Facebook when you change your relationship status is a recent(ish) picture you took of him sitting at a desk in high school, YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS GETTING ENGAGED!!!

Stop befriending HS kids.
post #3628 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Stop befriending HS kids.

The fiancée is my cousin.

The best part was when my other cousin, fiancée cousin's half sister who is the queen of bad decisions and about eight years older than fiancée cousin, chimed in on the big engagement announcement with something along the lines of, "you guys are sooooo young. I've made a lot of really poor decisions, and I don't think this is a good idea."
post #3629 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

"you guys are sooooo young. I've made a lot of really poor decisions, and I don't think this is a good idea."

I hoped you liked this comment.
post #3630 of 5073
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Must be quite a short career like NBA or Formula 1...

Well they always swing the machete with the same hand, so worst case scenario you just end up with no fingers on the non-dominant hand.

Which, uh, was sadly not that uncommon with the North Carolina redneck Christmas tree farmers that I met.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook