or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 231

post #3451 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

It's actually hanged themselves, though it is accurate for me to say I am hung myself.

Neither of your assertions is correct.
post #3452 of 5467

Grammar fight.

post #3453 of 5467
Our eats are epic󾌰 Chili's ftw!

baldy[1].gif

While I'm not a big food snob thinking Chili's is complete garbage, I don't go around bragging about going to Chili's for dinner.
post #3454 of 5467
Received an FB link via email. You have been warned not to go look up this FB page.
Quote:
Big Beautiful Wellness BBW
Her belly jiggles.
Her bum shakes.
She has cellulite.

AND

She is brilliant, brave and beautiful!
Quote:
Retreats, Workshops, Advice and Products for Women who live Big, Beautiful Lives ~ striving for an active, balanced, healthy FULL life.

So you are morbidly obese but are living a balanced and healthy life? confused.gif
post #3455 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

So you are morbidly obese but are living a balanced and healthy life? confused.gif

Hey, if you can do it, anyone can!
post #3456 of 5467
All the "Strong is the new skinny!" poasts are awful.
post #3457 of 5467
post #3458 of 5467
The great thing about this "you don't need a man" movement is that it will make insufferable assholes self-select out of the gene pool
post #3459 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Somebody should have mansplained to her that subjects and verbs are supposed to agree and that it's "like it's supposed to be".
post #3460 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

The great thing about this "you don't need a man" movement is that it will make insufferable assholes self-select out of the gene pool

Nah, they are going to go with the solo baby route. Either with a sort of sign-away-the-rights agreement with one of those "cute guys" or with a carefully selected sperm donor.
post #3461 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Somebody should have mansplained to her that subjects and verbs are supposed to agree and that it's "like it's supposed to be".

the princess did not go to grammar school.

apparently she also had terrible taste in typefaces as well crazy.gif
post #3462 of 5467
"and she hooked up with some cute guys and nobody called her a slut"

first woman that posts that in my news feed, i'm leaving a comment calling her a slut.

i am ok with the de-friending.
post #3463 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

"and she hooked up with some cute guys and nobody called her a slut"

first woman that posts that in my news feed, i'm leaving a comment calling her a slut.

i am ok with the de-friending.

Get your sandwich first.
post #3464 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

Get your sandwich first.

post #3465 of 5467
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

The great thing about this "you don't need a man" movement is that it will make insufferable assholes self-select out of the gene pool

Most of them are slags and dogs..

I work with a few of them overweight and deseperate..

They are the most vocal ones...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook