or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 225

post #3361 of 5418
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

"Recently"?

2009. Damn time flies.
post #3362 of 5418
I think I've read three or four facebook posts bitching about bitstrips but have never actually seen a bitstrip.
post #3363 of 5418
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I think I've read three or four facebook posts bitching about bitstrips but have never actually seen a bitstrip.
Ditto
post #3364 of 5418
Consider yourselves lucky.

Even after I hid them, they're still popping up in my feed.
post #3365 of 5418
No Bitstrips here either. I had to Google them to know what people are talking about.
post #3366 of 5418
WTF?

My friends are a bunch of idiots.

Edit: It seems my friends' friends are the idiots. I just checked, and it looks like the ones I'm seeing now tagged pictures of my friends, rather than Bitstrips they've made.
post #3367 of 5418
Are any of you friends with bored house wives?

That is where 90% of bitstrips generate. The other 10% are from drew of ToJ fame.
post #3368 of 5418
Quick, someone tag MrG in a Bitstrip. smile.gif
post #3369 of 5418
Quote:
L00K at the trees and choose the one that is immediately most appealing to you.

Don’t think about it too long, just choose, and find out what your choice says about your personality, please have FUN and share your choice in the comments. Thank You

1382003_10200696431273019_619211541_n.jpg

This is the one I chose:
Quote:
7. You are happy and unflappable. You are a very sensitive and understanding person. You are a great listener who know how to be non-judgmental. You believe that everybody has their own journey in life. You are open to new people and events. You are highly resistant to stress and rarely worry. Normally, you are very relaxed. You always manage to have a good time and never lose your way.

confused.gif
post #3370 of 5418
I was gonna post that the other day and forgot. I've seen it like five times, always with women saying "OMG they totally get me! Those generically positive adjectives TOTALLY apply to me!"
post #3371 of 5418
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I was gonna post that the other day and forgot. I've seen it like five times, always with women saying "OMG they totally get me! Those generically positive adjectives TOTALLY apply to me!"

I am by no means an arch-skeptic. Yeah, there's a cold-reading default script vague enough to describe practically everyone ("I sometimes feel reserved in social situations, but I open up around close friends…") but in this case the personality test ended up describing practically the opposite of me.

Even on the most superficial level, why would my preference for wintry scene of a tree with bare branches indicate that I am "happy and unflappable"?
post #3372 of 5418
One of my uber-liberal campaign operative pals posted a link to some news clip about voter intimidation in today's election in Virginia. Caption: "This is why we fight."

rolleyes.gif
post #3373 of 5418
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

One of my uber-liberal campaign operative pals posted a link to some news clip about voter intimidation in today's election in Virginia. Caption: "This is why we fight."

rolleyes.gif

Wrong threak, dumbass.
post #3374 of 5418
Quote:
Originally Posted by tagutcow View Post

This is the one I chose:
confused.gif

regardless of which one you choose, it should say "you're an idiot for thinking a picture of a tree correlates to your personality in any way whatsoever."
post #3375 of 5418
I was halfway asleep last night and came up with an absolutely awesome soul-crushing bitstrip but

a) There's no way I could have ever spent all the time necessary to create it and
b) I forgot what it was frown.gif


In other news, this popped up on my FB today. It's debatably political but it's just so staggeringly comprehensive in logic fail I thought it would be universally appreciated.
Quote:
Seriously? What's with all the shootings? Why are there so many people with mental illness that feel the need to shoot themselves and others in public places? I honestly think it has to do with the foods we eat, i.e. all the pesticides. Are there any legit studies on this? I think there should be and our government should stop sleeping with big business farmers and require all foods be pesticide and hormone free. Maybe health care could actually be affordable if we weren't constantly poisoning ourselves. If you can't afford health care, you probably cannot afford organic foods either. #AffordableHealthCare starts with our food!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook