or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things your dumb friends post on facebook - Page 194

post #2896 of 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Indeed, there can be no doubt that people like MrG's facebook friends are to blame for the failures of our educational system. If anyone else seems blameworthy, that is but a false semblance.

and yet there are shining beacons for those who seek to be learned men and women. those who strive for what most would say is too high. and we can only hope that the greater St. Louis area spread that light across the Americas and all over the world.
post #2897 of 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

and yet there are shining beacons for those who seek to be learned men and women. those who strive for what most would say is too high. and we can only hope that the greater St. Louis area spread that light across the Americas and all over the world.

rotflmao.gif
post #2898 of 5456
post #2899 of 5456

Those are great. If you notice, most of them are half-cocked political statements. Basically people see words that trigger a rant and don't stop to consider that what they are reading is ridiculous.
post #2900 of 5456

Funny, but I guess some of these posters are just fucking with their FB-friends.
post #2901 of 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post


Those are great. If you notice, most of them are half-cocked political statements. Basically people see words that trigger a rant and don't stop to consider that what they are reading is ridiculous.

 

I doubt that these people actually read the full articles. Somehow I hope they don't have ...

post #2902 of 5456
"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

ffffuuuu.gif
post #2903 of 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."

ffffuuuu.gif[/quote

Pass me a bucket please..
post #2904 of 5456
I am so tired of the bachelorette party posts. The bachelorette is inevitably in a pink fuzzy tiara, a pink sash, and some dumpy dress from Forever 21. Her friends look only slightly less absurd.
post #2905 of 5456
Don't be bitter. You will get your chance someday.
post #2906 of 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I am so tired of the bachelorette party posts. The bachelorette is inevitably in a pink fuzzy tiara, a pink sash, and some dumpy dress from Forever 21. Her friends look only slightly less absurd.

The last couple of times I was in Vegas I noticed it is crawling with these bachelorette groups. They are just fucking obnoxious.
post #2907 of 5456
Dropped by a winery last weekend to pick up a few bottles. There was, of course, a bachelorette party in the tasting room. Hooting. With penis related paraphernalia, at 2pm in the afternoon.

'course, a couple of them were super hot and were dressed in sorta slutty cocktail attire, so that was a bonus.
post #2908 of 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Don't be bitter. You will get your chance someday.

I just wanna be the popular girl for once. frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

The last couple of times I was in Vegas I noticed it is crawling with these bachelorette groups. They are just fucking obnoxious.

The sad thing is this is not just happening in Vegas, it's happening everywhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Dropped by a winery last weekend to pick up a few bottles. There was, of course, a bachelorette party in the tasting room. Hooting. With penis related paraphernalia, at 2pm in the afternoon.

'course, a couple of them were super hot and were dressed in sorta slutty cocktail attire, so that was a bonus.

Wineries must love bachelorette parties. Easy money. And there are always a couple of really hot ones, but you have to get through the 300 lb. black sheep first.
post #2909 of 5456
This guy posts a rocky balboa speech and writes "my motivation" above the post. He's 34, lives at home, and about a year ago had one of those devices in his car you had to blow into so the engine would turnover confused.gif
post #2910 of 5456
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Dropped by a winery last weekend to pick up a few bottles. There was, of course, a bachelorette party in the tasting room. Hooting. With penis related paraphernalia, at 2pm in the afternoon.

'course, a couple of them were super hot and were dressed in sorta slutty cocktail attire, so that was a bonus.

The best thing about bachelorette parties is you know there's a few in the group gauranteed to ho out that night. You just gotta ball up and break the ice...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things your dumb friends post on facebook