or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Have you ever been sexually attracted to your sister
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Have you ever been sexually attracted to your sister

post #1 of 83
Thread Starter 
If you have a sister, are you, or have you ever been, sexually attracted to her?
I have a sister who is a year older than me and for a while now I've been finding it hard to dismiss thoughts about her of a sexual nature .
It doesn't help that she is biutiful, friendly and smart. Even compared to all of her friends who range from average to very attractive looks/personality, she wins hands down.
Is this wrong? Do I need help?
(& no, I'm not going to post a pic!)
post #2 of 83
post #3 of 83
post #4 of 83
And here we go
post #5 of 83
And a happy mothers day to your mom!!
post #6 of 83
dude we need a pic to justify if it is morally right
post #7 of 83


Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanduh View Post
dude we need a pic to justify if it is morally right
post #8 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

+1


Incest


Pronunciation:/ˈɪnsɛst/

noun[mass noun]

- sexual relations between people classed as being too closely related to marry each other.
the crime of having sexual intercourse with a parent, child, sibling, or grandchild.
post #9 of 83
You should expand this to cousins and see what kwilk says.
post #10 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
You should expand this to cousins and see what kwilk says.

does kwilk have a hot cousin? pics
post #11 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
And a happy mothers day to your mom!!

+1
post #12 of 83
the forum has had its peaks and troughs over the years. TROUGH.
post #13 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
the forum has had its peaks and troughs over the years.

TROUGH.

I'd call this an abyss.
post #14 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Britalian View Post
If you have a sister, are you, or have you ever been, sexually attracted to her?
I have a sister who is a year older than me and for a while now I've been finding it hard to dismiss thoughts about her of a sexual nature .
It doesn't help that she is biutiful, friendly and smart. Even compared to all of her friends who range from average to very attractive looks/personality, she wins hands down.
Is this wrong? Do I need help?
(& no, I'm not going to post a pic!)
I envy you. You have broken the tethers of that sick religious morality which has hampered our civilization for so many years. And talking about it, bravo! Based on your previous posts I've read, this is, I assume, what you wanted to hear.
post #15 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
And a happy mothers day to your mom!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanduh View Post
dude we need a pic to justify if it is morally right

+100
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Have you ever been sexually attracted to your sister