or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saturdays Surf Official Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Saturdays Surf Official Thread - Page 2

post #16 of 68
Shameless plug
http://smithratliff.com/2011/06/15/a-soho-reprieve-at-saturdays-surf/

I love going out of my way to get coffee here.
post #17 of 68
anyone know if Saturdays will do a after Xmas sale?
post #18 of 68

Anyone know which carrier saturdaysnyc.com uses to ship internationally (Canada)?

post #19 of 68
what size is for a 36 chest? small or xs???
post #20 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post


Quote:


Originally Posted by pebblegrain View Post

so, how do you know the owner? cousin?




Wise guy, eh? Actually I AM the owner. How do you like them apples?

Mmmhmmm....
post #21 of 68
I asked for measurements on the ditch pullover in size L and this is what I got:
Quote:
The Ditch hoodie size Large is

19" shoulder to shoulder

and

20" pit to pit

Seems pretty frickin' slim for a sweatshirt.
post #22 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturdays View Post

Mmmhmmm....

Hey Mr owner, how 'bout a SF coupon.... nod[1].gif
post #23 of 68
anyone got the matthew 60/40 jacket? i am really liking that jacket, will try to go to the store tomorrow see if i can find any sale in store.
post #24 of 68
checked out a few saturdays items at bloomingdales soho a few weeks ago. i don't see what all the hype is about. they bite the designs of better brands and the quality was lacking. it's also all made in china.

pass.
post #25 of 68
there's 40% off on the site right now.
post #26 of 68
Good prices for gitmans, jsut all sold out frown.gif
post #27 of 68
anyone try on the matthew 60/40 jacket? i was going to order a medium but maybe small would be better.

i have a really lean build

5'10.5", 157 lbs, 38.5" chest, 30.5" waist.


edit: not in nyc right now, so i have to order online without trying anything on first
Edited by shelton - 12/30/11 at 1:52pm
post #28 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by shelton View Post

anyone try on the matthew 60/40 jacket? i was going to order a medium but maybe small would be better.
i have a really lean build
5'10.5", 157 lbs, 38.5" chest, 30.5" waist.
edit: not in nyc right now, so i have to order online without trying anything on first

I will probably swing by tomorrow or earlier next week to try that jacket. i have been eyeing on that jacket. I will let you know. I have a 40" chest and am thinking about getting a M.
post #29 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by tv2177 View Post

I will probably swing by tomorrow or earlier next week to try that jacket. i have been eyeing on that jacket. I will let you know. I have a 40" chest and am thinking about getting a M.

Been eyeing the 60/40 too. Like most Saturdays stuff I am sure it is TTS but would liek to hear your thoughts on size/fit. I'm probably looking at the L, let us know how it fits.
post #30 of 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post

Been eyeing the 60/40 too. Like most Saturdays stuff I am sure it is TTS but would liek to hear your thoughts on size/fit. I'm probably looking at the L, let us know how it fits.

i will try to post a fit pic and some thoughts on the fits
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Saturdays Surf Official Thread