• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Pacquiao/Mosley

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody up for this fight? Does Mosley have a puncher's chance? Would it kill Manny to fight someone who isn't coming off a career-changing loss?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi, TyCoon's brother!

dragon8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gladhands
Anybody up for this fight? Does Mosley have a puncher's chance? Would it kill Manny to fight someone who isn't coming off a career-changing loss?

Pac will win by KO.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mexi-asians Will Rejoice!

gladhands

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragon8
Pac will win by KO.

Yup

Originally Posted by LawrenceMD
Mexi-asians Will Rejoice!

and yup.

I don't think anyone's giving Mosley a chance. I love watching Pacquiao's fights, but he hasn't had a fight in years where the outcome wasn't a foregone conclusion.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Frankie Randall time!!

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This should be Pacmans win all the way. The only worry I have is if Mosley connects with a punch or two like he did with Mayweather, Pac tends to add more flurry of punches of his own instead of backing off and dancing around as he recovers like Mayweather did. So if Pac gets hit and attacks, he could get hit a few more times and that's how he'd get hurt or even lose. Pac has taken punches from Cotto though that didn't seem to bother him in the match so who knows if Mosley can punch as hard or as fast before Pac beats the crap out of him.

My prediction, Pac in 8 via KO or TKO.

bigbjorn

Reaction score
Shane Mosley is one of my favorite fighters, but the best I can hope for in this fight is that he doesn't get hurt, gets a huge payday, and retires.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
GQ: Anybody that you look up to?
Pac: Not including myself?? [laughs] Roy Jones, "Sugar" Ray Leonard, Julio Cesar Chavez, Holyfield...there are many.

GQ: And how about outside of boxing?
Pac: I don't...mmm...there's a lot ... it's hard to mention. Oh yeah"”the Godfather movie.
lol8[1].gif

billsayers

Reaction score
Pac should be able to control the fight with just his output. Sugar Shane got a hell of a chin so I see this fight going the distance. Pac by UD.

Shane is more of a slugger now and no longer the "Power Boxer" he was in his prime at Lightweight.

Too bad this matchup could not happen when both are in their primes. Mosley (circa 1999) and Pac (circa 2010) at 135 lbs. would have been epic.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Boring fight. Mosley running away for most of it.

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
RIP Boxing indeed. Mosley's girlfriend is a cutie pie though.

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robertorex
RIP Boxing indeed. Mosley's girlfriend is a cutie pie though.

This was the only entertaining part of the fight.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 84 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 37.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Forum statistics

Threads