or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Pacquiao/Mosley
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Pacquiao/Mosley - Page 5

post #61 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post
You could've just posted this and saved everyone three pages of threadshitting.

Anyone watch the Arce-Velasquez fight? Best fight of the night (not that there was much competition.

The threadshitting was awesome. That's what these forums are for.
post #62 of 69
post #63 of 69
It's clear that if Manny didn't have arms, his punching power would diminish greatly. I mean, come on, guys.
post #64 of 69
"I no like to fight Black people." - manny speaking on a recent satellite radio

So it looks like the congressman's true colors are beginning to show itself. He basically just admit he discriminates based on race when it comes to doing business.

Too much slickness, defense, and movement for him.
post #65 of 69
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCooN View Post
"I no like to fight Black people." - manny speaking on a recent satellite radio

So it looks like the congressman's true colors are beginning to show itself. He basically just admit he discriminates based on race when it comes to doing business.

Too much slickness, defense, and movement for him.

I don't know if this is true, but I'll bite, as it involves two of my favorite subjects:

RACE MATTERS in boxing. Everyone knows that styles make fights, and for better or worse, most gyms are pretty segregated. As a result Mexican fighters and Black (the capital B siginifies African American) fighters as a whole, have dramatically different styles. Manny is trying to say that he is less comfortable with the slick style associated with most Black boxing gyms. But you probably knew that.

I'm with you on team Mayweather, but you don't do yourself any favors with posts like this.
post #66 of 69
Wow, Manny sure was lucky that slow white boy Shane Mosley was available to fight.
post #67 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by gladhands View Post
I don't know if this is true, but I'll bite, as it involves two of my favorite subjects:

RACE MATTERS in boxing. Everyone knows that styles make fights, and for better or worse, most gyms are pretty segregated. As a result Mexican fighters and Black (the capital B siginifies African American) fighters as a whole, have dramatically different styles. Manny is trying to say that he is less comfortable with the slick style associated with most Black boxing gyms. But you probably knew that.

I'm with you on team Mayweather, but you don't do yourself any favors with posts like this.
At least you're honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulance Chaser View Post
Wow, Manny sure was lucky that slow white boy Shane Mosley was available to fight.
Shane grew up in California. Lots of Mexican prominence there, so he was heavily influenced by their style. Even with all of that considered manny still made sure to fight Shane at the most opportunistic time possible.
post #68 of 69
So is he black or not? I'm confused.
post #69 of 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertorex View Post
So is he black or not? I'm confused.

not as black as mayweather.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Pacquiao/Mosley