or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How do you store your shoes?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

How do you store your shoes? - Page 3

post #31 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post


pics or GLFO
post #32 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

pics or GLFO

525
post #33 of 50
lol thats not yours. the flooring is so not you.
post #34 of 50
i-RX3kmD7-XL.jpg
post #35 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lol thats not yours. the flooring is so not you.

well it might be, tinyeye didn't find it anywhere else.
post #36 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

i-RX3kmD7-XL.jpg

Is that yours?

If it is, NICE!
post #37 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

i-RX3kmD7-XL.jpg

Is that yours?

If it is, NICE!

I really wish it was mine. That, I believe, is Vox's.

The thing I think I love most about this picture, is that every shoe on display has some noticeable wear on the sole. It isn't just a museum, it's legitimate storage.
post #38 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lol thats not yours. the flooring is so not you.

lurker[1].gif
post #39 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

525

Eh? You buy that from Spring Cleaning? He toss in his shoes too?
post #40 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

well it might be, tinyeye didn't find it anywhere else.

i assure, its not his. smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

I really wish it was mine. That, I believe, is Vox's.
The thing I think I love most about this picture, is that every shoe on display has some noticeable wear on the sole. It isn't just a museum, it's legitimate storage.

corrects. its voxys
post #41 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpooPoker View Post

525

Unimpressive, I see no means of temperature and humidity control.
post #42 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by chet31 View Post

Unimpressive, I see no means of temperature and humidity control.

they are not cigars dude.
post #43 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka View Post

i-RX3kmD7-XL.jpg

The 'shoped version with all :foo:wings is much better...

IIRC for the vox orginal one shelf was only for gemmed shoes.
Edited by Plestor - 4/27/12 at 6:55am
post #44 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plestor View Post

The 'shoped version with all :foo:wings is much better...
IIRC one shelf was only for gemmed shoes.

the foo.gif version had nothing but "the one shoe" on all all shelves.
post #45 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plestor View Post

The 'shoped version with all :foo:wings is much better...
IIRC one shelf was only for gemmed shoes.

the foo.gif version had nothing but "the one shoe" on all all shelves.

See edit.
Also

FN1Ef.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › How do you store your shoes?