or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › DandyStore, clothing accessories — Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DandyStore, clothing accessories — Official Affiliate Thread - Page 3

post #31 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
I received my order and wanted to give some thoughts

Grenadine Ties
I ordered two grenadine ties; one in navy and the other in plum. They are moderately slim and have a very unique red stitch going up the rear. The fabric is beautiful, but the lining feels a bit stiff: getting a dimple is a bit difficult. Still, very nice.

Socks
These are stunning. I ordered a lilac/lavendar striped sock and a cherry red with blue argyle windowpane. I cannot recommend these highly enough.

Just out of curiosity, why would you purchase one of their grenadine ties when you could purchase a custom-made (you choose length, width, folds, fina vs. grossa, many more colors, etc.) from David Hober for less money (when you convert euros to dollars)? My guess is that their silk quality is not any better, if as good, as Davids. Just wondering.
post #32 of 47
^ Impulse, baby, impulse.
post #33 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyBob View Post
Just out of curiosity, why would you purchase one of their grenadine ties when you could purchase a custom-made (you choose length, width, folds, fina vs. grossa, many more colors, etc.) from David Hober for less money (when you convert euros to dollars)? My guess is that their silk quality is not any better, if as good, as Davids. Just wondering.

Well, with the 15% off it worked out to about $70/tie through DandyStore. But I also wanted to give their grenadines a shot because they looked nice.
post #34 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
Well, with the 15% off it worked out to about $70/tie through DandyStore. But I also wanted to give their grenadines a shot because they looked nice.

You should poast pics.
post #35 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenadier View Post
Well, with the 15% off it worked out to about $70/tie through DandyStore. But I also wanted to give their grenadines a shot because they looked nice.

$70 per is better pricing than Hobers, but let's see the construction. the grenadine silk is likely from the same source
post #36 of 47
Here are some pictures, as per the request. Bresciani Socks, lilac striped on the left and cherry argyle on the right: Navy and Plum Grenadine Ties: Underside of the Navy and Plum Grenadine Ties: Close-up of the Navy Grenadine Tie Underside:
post #37 of 47
http://www.dandystore.fr/boutique/in...leu-blanc.html

When will you be getting more stock of larger sizes...12?
post #38 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by IST66 View Post

Thank you very much for the my stuff, Michel!

You are welcome.

Thank you for posting
post #39 of 47
Thread Starter 
Just so you know, we currently propose until the 17th of June a 15% discount offering on our vanisé casual models.

Best regards,
Michel
post #40 of 47
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 View Post
http://www.dandystore.fr/boutique/in...leu-blanc.html

When will you be getting more stock of larger sizes...12?

Hi Michael,

Which model are you interested in?

Best regards,
Michel
post #41 of 47
Thread Starter 
Hi all,

From the 22nd of June until the 26th of July, we will propose the DandySales (http://dandystore.fr) during which you can get our products at up to a 50% discount.

All our knee high socks will be 11.95 euros.

Our knitted and three fold neckties are now only 24.95 euros.

Our knitted and double sided scarves are now only 64.95 euros.

Please be reminded that our customers from outside the European Union will get VAT excluded prices.

Hope to see you soon on our boutique.
Michel
post #42 of 47
just checked out the website, some really nice stuff
post #43 of 47
The blue blanc...its gorgeous This is the one I hope you restock in size 12
post #44 of 47
Gahhhhhhhhh why is shipping so much
post #45 of 47
Grenadier, to me that tie looks like the garnet colour. I was hoping the plum would be a bit more purple
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › DandyStore, clothing accessories — Official Affiliate Thread