or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Best/Worst Bang for the Buck
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Best/Worst Bang for the Buck - Page 2

post #16 of 109
Worst bang for your buck.. sophnet, nonnative, uniform experiment. Best, Wings + Horns.
post #17 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post
Worst bang for your buck.. sophnet, nonnative, uniform experiment.

Best, Wings + Horns.

Wings + Horns is very much overpriced for what it is.
post #18 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by habitant View Post
Worst bang for your buck.. sophnet, nonnative, uniform experiment.

Best, Wings + Horns.

nonnative's worth the price
post #19 of 109
Worst: Band of Outsiders

I love their pieces, and they have graet cuts and designs, but their prices are outrageous. I had a local stockist tell me he wouldn't sell their stuff because no one would take it until it was 70% off. Ridiculous. And those buttons. You pay a quarter of a grand for a shirt, you expect the buttons to stay on until you're out of the store.
post #20 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post
Worst: Band of Outsiders I love their pieces, and they have graet cuts and designs, but their prices are outrageous. I had a local stockist tell me he wouldn't sell their stuff because no one would take it until it was 70% off. Ridiculous. And those buttons. You pay a quarter of a grand for a shirt, you expect the buttons to stay on until you're out of the store.
Hm, does BoO really have a button problem like that? That reminds me of the only time I tried on a RLPL shirt and the second to top button flew right off into the other side of the fitting room lmao. And the shirt was a little big on me too...
post #21 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by McCurry View Post
Is that the best or worst?

really??
post #22 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarksdb View Post
Worst: H&M (nothing will last for more than a short while)

I can't say so. I have shirts, tee's and sweaters that I have washed and worn a many many times and they're still in shape and fit great. I own some blazers and jackets for more than 4 years and I wore the shit out of them and don't have any problems qualitywise. Sure they sell items which are totally crap but you can also find some great fitting stuff that last a long time.
post #23 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillblade View Post
Hm, does BoO really have a button problem like that? That reminds me of the only time I tried on a RLPL shirt and the second to top button flew right off into the other side of the fitting room lmao. And the shirt was a little big on me too...

Yes, he wasn't exaggerating by much. RL doesn't have the greatest button stitching either.
post #24 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillblade View Post
Hm, does BoO really have a button problem like that? That reminds me of the only time I tried on a RLPL shirt and the second to top button flew right off into the other side of the fitting room lmao. And the shirt was a little big on me too...

Haha yea my buddy was just handling a BoO shirt on the rack and the button popped off. He looked around nervously and shuffled away. Just look at them: small, thin and flimsy.
post #25 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by octopandda View Post
Wings + Horns is very much overpriced for what it is.

Most clothes are, but I think W+H is worth paying for.
post #26 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post
Haha yea my buddy was just handling a BoO shirt on the rack and the button popped off. He looked around nervously and shuffled away. Just look at them: small, thin and flimsy.

Ugh. Really makes me wonder why I'm always drooling over these ridiculously expensive shirts... Nice avatar BTW, I'm gonna go listen to NMH right now lol.
post #27 of 109
no brand cuts shirts like BOO does (ie, super-slim/cropped) in a simple aesthetic w/ relatively good fabric find me one and i will concede that BOO is overpriced
post #28 of 109
Worst: Retail, or even 30% off of retail Best: eBay or B&S
post #29 of 109
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggles View Post
nonnative's worth the price

http://www.rodengray.com/shop/produc...variantid=5600

post #30 of 109
Best: Uniqlo Worst: Band of Outsiders
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Best/Worst Bang for the Buck