• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy

rkusmant

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm creating this thread to consolidate the group buy for Tricker's MTO from Shoehealer
Price GBP 355 (EU/UK), GBP 284 (Rest of the world) Free shipping.
Size and design can not be changed once submitted to the factory. Need multiple of 6 for each design, limited to 12 per month (non-negotiable).
Interested folks? PM me your email address.

DESIGN GUIDE
1. MTO: Colour and Materials, Combinations of Colours and Materials (maximum 2 on an Upper), different Welts, Soles, Linings, Pull Tabs and Eyelets on standard stock styles.
2. Modification on standard design will be considered case by case basis (as requested by Richard) and most likely won't happen.
3. Sole option: Single or Double Leather, Commando, Dainite in Black, Brown or Red, Gumlite Microfoam Soles with a regular shape and Heel Block in either Black, Brown, Red, Blue, Green or White. Crepe Sole in Natural or Painted Edge and either Double or Single Thickness, Crepe Wedge Sole in Single or Double Thickness.
4. Leather option: see shoehealer.co.uk
5. Welt option: flat welt, storm welt, barbour welt
6. Post your design with items listed on the example design #1, #2, etc. Add illustration if possible.
#1 Tricker's Eaton Coffee Burnished w/brown dainite sole
nt8.jpg

LSBH Eaton's inspired" Tricker’s Eaton 4444 Last 5 (Medium) Fitting Color, Coffee Burnished with Dark Brown Stitching, and coffee backstrip Binding, Dark Brown Binding. Lining, Natural Calf Lining. Pull Tabs, Dark brown Pull Tabs. Eyelets, Brass Eyelets. Welt, Barbour Welt in Natural Finish. Sole, Dainite Sole in Brown. Reserved slots:
August 2011 delivery: 1. rkusmant 2. zippyh 3.-4. from darahkubiru forum 5. demonito from sufu 6. engar September 2011 delivery: 1. haresh 2. Marcellionheart 3. bibs 4. ducky 5. Snake from sufu 6. CHRK33[/SPOILER]
#2 Tricker's Longwing shoes
M5164-10aw-blk-grain-nat-welt-blk-b-1-1.jpg

SG longwing, "the Museum Ark longwing" inspired Color, Black grain Lining, Red Calf Lining. Double leather sole in a natural finish and a natural Barbour welt. Fitting: 5 (medium) 81 Last, not 4497 Last[/SPOILER] Reserved Slots:
September 2011 Delivery: 1. Johnny Amiga 2. dave 3. kgmessier 4. kebab 5. OPEN 6. jaspar [/SPOILER] #3 Longwing boots in black scotch grain
1A.jpg

black scotch grain leather red pull tab leather sole/dainite storm welt black/red suede tongue? [/SPOILER] Reserved Slots:
September/October 2011: 1. rkusmant 2. zippyh 3. AVAILABLE 4. AVAILABLE 5. AVAILABLE 6. AVAILABLE[/SPOILER] #4 and #5 removed #6 Stow boots a la Frans Boone
img_0013.jpeg
"Frans Boone Inspired Stow Boot" Tricker’s Stow 2297 Last 5 (Medium) Fitting Color, Wheat Cavalier calf Binding, Natural Binding. Lining, Natural Calf Lining (open to a color option) Pull Tabs, Dark navy Pull Tabs. Eyelets, Brass Eyelets. Welt, Barbour Welt in Natural Finish. Sole, Gumlite Microfoam Sole in Dark Navy
Reserved Slots:
October 2011 Delivery: 1. CHRK33 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
#7 Tricker's Highgate double monkstrap
20080422223051.jpg
double monkstrap, nickel (?) hardware Color, navy calf Lining, Red Calf Lining. Double leather sole with storm welt Fitting: 5 (medium)
Reserved Slots:
October 2011 Delivery: 1. rkusmant 2. zippyh 3. CHRK33 4. 5. 6.
#8 Stow by Wes Bourne
WBStowMTO-1.png
Reserved Slots:
October 2011: 1. Wes Bourne 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
The design above are the only ones currently submitted by forum member, please post your desired design on this thread and I'll bump it to the first post. Remember currently only 12 pairs per month is guaranteed special MTO pricing, either 1 design x 12 pairs or 2 designs x 6 pairs. The way it'll work right now is that the design that gets 6 people lined up will be confirmed first and placed on the production queue, regardless when the design is submitted to the forum. If you have immediate need for Tricker's MTO, please contact Richard directly, but this method will be full MTO price. I'll find out if this list of 12 pairs/month can be expanded. STATUS update: August delivery: 6 Eatons (confirmed) (the other has been used by other groups) September delivery: 6 LW shoes (confirmed), 6 slots open

Last edited:

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey put me down for the black longwing instead of the eaton. unless you guys do a eaton in burgundy, i dont need another tricker in coffee

thanks!

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
#2 Tricker's Longwing shoes "SG Longwing" named after the Gibson SG in kgmessier's avatar
M5164-10aw-blk-grain-nat-welt-blk-b-1-1.jpg
Tricker's MTO Longwing #2 (basically the Museum Ark longwing but with red calf lining, that always looks great with Trickers) Colour, Black grain Lining, Red Calf Lining. Double leather sole in a natural finish and a natural Barbour welt. Fitting: 5 (medium) 4497 Last[/quote]

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kgmessier
I thought we had a sixth taker for the SG Longwings.
i think he is in the other thread. What do you think about adding eyelets? Yay or Nay?

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i would probably say nay but wouldnt REALLY mind either way. i think the lw looks cleaner without eyelets and would def opt for eyelets for a boot but not really for a lw blucher edit: dont want to spam this whole place with sizing questions. just want to clarify that im a 9 brannock and would go 8 uk like the dude below for these 4497 lw right?
Originally Posted by Wes Bourne
Went through the whole thread again for sizing info on the 4444 last (Bourton). US9D on the Brannock which everyone agrees would be a UK8 / 5 fitting on the 4497 (Stow)

drmmr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sinnedk
so it seems like you guys are ordering a few types of different shoes, is that what i choose from or are they completely mto, as in whatever the hell I want :)

This

rkusmant

Reaction score
You can post your design, and we'll figure out the 6 participants. I'll add your design to the first post.

You can always get your MTO individually, but you'll pay full MTO price

SLAB

Reaction score
im interested in joining the Eaton boots purchase. are there any examples of the combination of the leather soles with natural edge and brown dainite sole?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rkusmant
You can post your design, and we'll figure out the 6 participants. I'll add your design to the first post.

You can always get your MTO individually, but you'll pay full MTO price

just so we can be clear to get a better price deal, there are currently 2 choices, eaton and longwing... this is the LS eaton pictured here http://www.leathersoulhawaii.com/201...ite-soles-lsw/
1 boot and 1 shoe???

rkusmant

Reaction score
SLAB, see link posted by sinnedk sinnedk, that's what been posted by member here, please post your ideas here and we'll figure out the demand.

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SLAB
im interested in joining the Eaton boots purchase. are there any examples of the combination of the leather soles with natural edge and brown dainite sole?

Couldn't find a picture of natural edge/brown dainite but did turn up these beauties with brown dainite.
http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...ostcount=18264

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads