Anyone interested in a Guilford chukka in grey rapello suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 8/23/16 at 2:55am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 4/25/12 at 1:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 10/31/12 at 1:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:49 pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 64
Cool! For the sole, I'm thinking natural double leather as shown, but I'm open to suggestions.
I believe Tec (Teak) shell as in the pic above is the lightest shade of brown made by Tricker's, correct?
I think brass eyelets but otherwise as shown would be perfect.
It looks like Comipel offers some acorn-ish shades so it's probably possible to get from Tricker's.
Thanks, Ryden! Yeah, I was (am) bummed about the Whiskey PTB issue yesterday. But, I think you're right about Tricker's quality. I think I'll be very happy with this shoe.
Great! So it looks like we at least three interested parties (including myself). I will shoot an email to Richard from Shoe Healer to inquire more about this MTO. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. Thanks!
^^^ So I got a reply from Richard (he's really fast). The cost for a group buy MTO (6 or more) is 432.50 GBP (~$692) Teak shell cordovan and brass eyelets. They can ship via Parcelforce/USPS which would save us duty fees.
What are your thoughts on last? He said that we could use 4497s or 4444 on for this shoe (I believe the pic is 4497s). My preference is 4497s since I own a Stow boot on that last and know my size. Thanks!
Also, we need at least 3 more buyers for this MTO to fly!
- Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 11 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 13 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 27 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 1 minute ago
- › FS: New Paul Smith Black Double Breasted Topcoat Overcoat 38R Made... 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons why New York Sucks 5 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 10 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding