Anyone interested in a Guilford chukka in grey rapello suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/28/15 at 8:43am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 4/25/12 at 1:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 10/31/12 at 1:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:49 pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 64
Cool! For the sole, I'm thinking natural double leather as shown, but I'm open to suggestions.
I believe Tec (Teak) shell as in the pic above is the lightest shade of brown made by Tricker's, correct?
I think brass eyelets but otherwise as shown would be perfect.
It looks like Comipel offers some acorn-ish shades so it's probably possible to get from Tricker's.
Thanks, Ryden! Yeah, I was (am) bummed about the Whiskey PTB issue yesterday. But, I think you're right about Tricker's quality. I think I'll be very happy with this shoe.
Great! So it looks like we at least three interested parties (including myself). I will shoot an email to Richard from Shoe Healer to inquire more about this MTO. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. Thanks!
^^^ So I got a reply from Richard (he's really fast). The cost for a group buy MTO (6 or more) is 432.50 GBP (~$692) Teak shell cordovan and brass eyelets. They can ship via Parcelforce/USPS which would save us duty fees.
What are your thoughts on last? He said that we could use 4497s or 4444 on for this shoe (I believe the pic is 4497s). My preference is 4497s since I own a Stow boot on that last and know my size. Thanks!
Also, we need at least 3 more buyers for this MTO to fly!
- Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Any One for a Scotch? 2 minutes ago
- › Uniqlo x Lemaire FW2015 thread 14 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 16 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 25 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 29 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 43 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 45 minutes ago
- › The Uniqlo Thread 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Official Guitar, Amp, Pedals, and Gear Thread 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Colombo cashmere scarf 1 hour, 8 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth
- › The Myth of the Nice Guy: Baseball’s...