Anyone interested in a Guilford chukka in grey rapello suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 4/25/12 at 1:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 10/31/12 at 1:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 10:30 am in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 64
Cool! For the sole, I'm thinking natural double leather as shown, but I'm open to suggestions.
I believe Tec (Teak) shell as in the pic above is the lightest shade of brown made by Tricker's, correct?
I think brass eyelets but otherwise as shown would be perfect.
It looks like Comipel offers some acorn-ish shades so it's probably possible to get from Tricker's.
Thanks, Ryden! Yeah, I was (am) bummed about the Whiskey PTB issue yesterday. But, I think you're right about Tricker's quality. I think I'll be very happy with this shoe.
Great! So it looks like we at least three interested parties (including myself). I will shoot an email to Richard from Shoe Healer to inquire more about this MTO. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. Thanks!
^^^ So I got a reply from Richard (he's really fast). The cost for a group buy MTO (6 or more) is 432.50 GBP (~$692) Teak shell cordovan and brass eyelets. They can ship via Parcelforce/USPS which would save us duty fees.
What are your thoughts on last? He said that we could use 4497s or 4444 on for this shoe (I believe the pic is 4497s). My preference is 4497s since I own a Stow boot on that last and know my size. Thanks!
Also, we need at least 3 more buyers for this MTO to fly!
- Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 4 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...
- › How do I polish my shoes but preserve the...
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...