Anyone interested in a Guilford chukka in grey rapello suede?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 4/30/16 at 8:03am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 4/25/12 at 1:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 10/31/12 at 1:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Yesterday at 7:24 am in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 64
Cool! For the sole, I'm thinking natural double leather as shown, but I'm open to suggestions.
I believe Tec (Teak) shell as in the pic above is the lightest shade of brown made by Tricker's, correct?
I think brass eyelets but otherwise as shown would be perfect.
It looks like Comipel offers some acorn-ish shades so it's probably possible to get from Tricker's.
Thanks, Ryden! Yeah, I was (am) bummed about the Whiskey PTB issue yesterday. But, I think you're right about Tricker's quality. I think I'll be very happy with this shoe.
Great! So it looks like we at least three interested parties (including myself). I will shoot an email to Richard from Shoe Healer to inquire more about this MTO. If anyone else is interested, please let me know. Thanks!
^^^ So I got a reply from Richard (he's really fast). The cost for a group buy MTO (6 or more) is 432.50 GBP (~$692) Teak shell cordovan and brass eyelets. They can ship via Parcelforce/USPS which would save us duty fees.
What are your thoughts on last? He said that we could use 4497s or 4444 on for this shoe (I believe the pic is 4497s). My preference is 4497s since I own a Stow boot on that last and know my size. Thanks!
Also, we need at least 3 more buyers for this MTO to fly!
- Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 46 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › A.P.C. The official thread for APC denim sizing and other questions. 3 minutes ago
- › + DRIES VAN NOTEN + 6 minutes ago
- › 2016 MLB Season Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 6 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 15 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts