Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 4/25/12 at 1:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 10/31/12 at 1:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on 2/9/16 at 5:20pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 63
Easy all, I''m away with ltd access so apologies for the delay in replying.
By the looks of the recent comments, I think we have a full 6 without the shoehealer which is great, thanks to all involved its going to be a sweet looking MTO.
It is a £100.00 deposit
I'll contact The Shoehealer and get confirmation on the next steps & specs.
Can those that are in & pulled the trigger PM me & I'll pass these on to the Shoehealer.
Regarding the pull tabs & linings don't want to delay the order by too long so is everyone OK with orange tabs
Lining - orange or red - shall we go with the majority - just let me know your preference here!!!
Cheers All & thanks again to those who have helped to make this happen
Hey Monologuist, you will need to PM Dom D with your info, look at the quote above. Best Regards
In summary, we will soon be the lucky owners of the following. Wear 'em with pride
Style: Eaton no medallion
Colour: Acorn Antique
Sole: Commando Sole
Welt: Natural Welt
Pull tab: Orange
Eyelets: Brass eyelets
Lace: Heavy wax cotton in brown
I just stumbled upon this thread and these MTOs look awesome. Did I miss the MTO train or is it possible for one more person to get on? Please let me know.
You can email Richard over at Shoe Healer:
He will take your specs and a deposit is required.
Thanks guys! I have been communicating with Richard and it seems its not too late to get a pair of these bad ass boots! Thanks for putting the MTO together.
- Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 27 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 39 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread (Reviews and Photos of Men's... 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 4 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?