or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 59

post #871 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbowgrease View Post
 

Natural welt all the way.

Any other suggestion for the lining?

 

sounds great fellas! will put up our preliminary MTO specs on the official thread later tonight.  

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #872 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomD View Post

I think it is inclusive of VAT but I'm not 100% so would want Richard @ the Shoe Healer to confirm - again maybe someone from the forum/outside of the UK who has participated in a bulk MTO could advise as well?

I'm sure Richard will give best advice individually on any specific sizing queries dependent on last etc.

 

oh yikes.  i forgot to confirm one last point with you, DomD?  

 

before i put something up on the other thread, i need to know what the final pricing on the boots are.  

 

was the £390.00 quote from Richard inclusive of VAT or exclusive?

post #873 of 1233
Richard is away for a few days so I will have to confirm next week on the VAT issue, unless there is something on this on a previous reply to this thread ?

Cheers
post #874 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomD View Post

Richard is away for a few days so I will have to confirm next week on the VAT issue, unless there is something on this on a previous reply to this thread ?

Cheers

 

okay, let's wait until he gets back in order to confirm.  i did a bit of searching on this thread, but nothing recent enough to make an inference on calfskin MTOs. . .

post #875 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomD View Post

Thought it was worth a re-cap to get definite's & also for others to get on-board too if there is interest:

So Current idea is:

MTO Junya Superboots/Eaton model - no medallion on toe

4444 last (5 fitting)
Colour: Acorn Antique
Lining: Vintage Green Calf Lining
Sole: Commando sole
Welt - either natural or dark TBC
Pull Tabs: Orange
Eyelets: Brass eyelets


Cheers
Dom

 also, found this photo of a perforated captoe boot on the 4444 last . . . looks very nice:

 

post #876 of 1233

They look sweet!!!

 

So regarding confirmation of current Bulk MTO pricing here:

 

Bulk MTO are priced at stock price of £390.00 GBP within the EU, or for outside of the EU a 20% (VAT) reduction is applied, which makes them £325.00 GBP.

 

Cheers

 

Dom 

post #877 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomD View Post

They look sweet!!!

So regarding confirmation of current Bulk MTO pricing here:

Bulk MTO are priced at stock price of £390.00 GBP within the EU, or for outside of the EU a 20% (VAT) reduction is applied, which makes them £325.00 GBP.

Cheers

Dom 

BTW, for USAns ordering from Shoe Healer, be sure to ask him to ship via Royal Mail/Parcel Force.
It'll take a couple days longer but you almost eliminate risk of having to pay duty (about 8.5%) plus any DHL/Fedex/UPS brokerage fees ($12-30).
post #878 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomD View Post
 

They look sweet!!!

 

So regarding confirmation of current Bulk MTO pricing here:

 

Bulk MTO are priced at stock price of £390.00 GBP within the EU, or for outside of the EU a 20% (VAT) reduction is applied, which makes them £325.00 GBP.

 

Cheers

 

Dom 

 

that's great.  i'm in.  it's a good deal when considering what models like these typically retail for stateside or abroad . . .

 

and thanks for words of wisdom, zippyh too . . . yes, it would be wise to use royalmail / parcelforce as ups / fedex brokerage fees can be absolutely ridonculous . . .

 

will put something up on the other forum later tonight . .. 

post #879 of 1233
Cool - great price really for something special. Be good for others to confirm interest now price is confirmed. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers
post #880 of 1233

Seriously I am in, but does everyone really like "Vintage Green Calf Lining" - maybe switch to red or orange just like the pull tabs.* 

post #881 of 1233
Not tied to green lining personally - or see it as a deal breaker, prefer orange to red.

Cheers
post #882 of 1233

So Recap:

 

So Current idea is:

MTO Junya Superboots/Eaton model - no medallion on toe

4444 last (5 fitting)
Colour: Acorn Antique
Lining: Red
Sole: Commando sole
Welt - either natural or dark TBC
Pull Tabs: Orange
Eyelets: Brass eyelets

 

post #883 of 1233
Pretty much....Welt is natural.

Who's in?

Cheers
post #884 of 1233

Hello

 

I`am in.

 

I`m the one that posted the photo you referred to earlier... Eaton on a 4444 last and burgundy calf leather :-)

 

I got another pair of Eaton, in Snuff Waxy Commander, no toe die, orange linning, black binding, black pull loops, black eyelets, barbour welt in dark brown finish with natural welt and off-white welt stitching, black commando sole and dark brown waxed laces.

(the natural welt and the off white stiching is polished with a mix of black and burgundy Saphir).

 

 

 

Both mine are on a 4444 last but with a fitting 6. But I guess I can take a pair with fitting 5. I need a pair when I do not need to wear heavy socks. Both my pairs are ordered trough Richard.

 

Appreciate the effort setting up this group MTO.

 

Cheers

post #885 of 1233
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravn View Post
 

Hello

 

I`am in.

 

I`m the one that posted the photo you referred to earlier... Eaton on a 4444 last and burgundy calf leather :-)

 

I got another pair of Eaton, in Snuff Waxy Commander, no toe die, orange linning, black binding, black pull loops, black eyelets, barbour welt in dark brown finish with natural welt and off-white welt stitching, black commando sole and dark brown waxed laces.

(the natural welt and the off white stiching is polished with a mix of black and burgundy Saphir).

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

 

Both mine are on a 4444 last but with a fitting 6. But I guess I can take a pair with fitting 5. I need a pair when I do not need to wear heavy socks. Both my pairs are ordered trough Richard.

 

Appreciate the effort setting up this group MTO.

 

Cheers

 

Excellent! 

 

Glad to have you on board, ravn.  

 

With 4 committed, we've only got two to more to go . .. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim

Styles mentioned in this thread:

Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy