Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/28/15 at 8:43am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 4/25/12 at 1:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 10/31/12 at 1:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 48
I think you are only allowed to have 2 colours/materials in Tricker's MTO deals from Shoehealer so although a mixture of smooth leather,tumbled leather and suede could look great,it might not be possible.Last year Richard from Shoehealer gave me this information when I was thinking
about a grey leather/tumbled/suede Burford MTO.
I would be interested in a contrast panel on the heel in almost any of the colours shown and suggested so far.
white suede burton, pink suede heel counter.
4444 last OR 81 last (81 is sleeker, more refined. their longwings are done on these and look great).
360 natural welt, natural edge trim.
matched white eyelets.
white pullttab, though open to other colors here as well.
another option would be to use white calf leather as teh main upper, and use pink suede as the contrast on the heel counter.
Edited by mr chorizo - 1/7/13 at 1:43pm
i ONLY wear raw denim, but i cuff it so i don't have a ton of break in the hem and i persaonally don't realy mind scuffing up suede shoes. how about would white calf be better then?
here is an image with of the white calf...i think the pop of pink would be cool with a blue pull tab?
Edited by mr chorizo - 1/8/13 at 2:27pm
i''d just say something simple, like tan for the lining. i wonder if you could do a pink binding, that would look pretty cool (the binding is the "edge" of the leather under the lace stays and by the opening at the ankle).
thoughts on pull tab? I think white, pink, or blue....
i'm down for natural welt/edge, commando sole.
that and pink suede heel counter?
Hello Everyone,I asked Richard from Shoehealer about colours for the binding and he told me that pink is not available.The available colours are
C shade,Navy blue,black,mushroom,coffee,red,dark green,mid-brown,dark brown and white.
Incidentally,he said a group of Trickers/Shoehealer Monkey boots will be shown on their website this Wednesday.There will be several colours but very limited numbers for each colour.
- Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
Styles mentioned in this thread:
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 1 minute ago
- › "Eaton's of Canada" Shoes -- what do you know about this brand? 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Viberg Boots 2 minutes ago
- › Alden Blackbird us9.5 d 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Toronto SFers: "Palanco" goodyear welted shoes from Get Outside? 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong Kong
- › Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
- › The Buyer's Guide to Fall Jackets
- › Why Flight Jackets Make the Best Autumn...
- › Shirt Jackets: A Study in Indecision
- › Autumn Fabrics: Tweed
- › Announcing the winner of the Kent Wang...
- › Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mohair: A Little-Known Hot-Weather Cloth