Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 6/19/16 at 3:11am in Classic Menswear
- One question before I treat myself to Shell Cordovan Boots. Last post on 12/20/12 at 5:42pm in Classic Menswear
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 4/25/12 at 1:04pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Trickers for Thom Browne White Bucks. Perfect for summer! Size 11.5 Last post on 10/31/12 at 1:20pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Shell Cordovan, non-Alden Shoe and Boot Thread Last post on Today at 9:49 pm in Classic Menswear
Deals of the Week, September 21, 2015
Last edited: 9/24/15
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 48
I think you are only allowed to have 2 colours/materials in Tricker's MTO deals from Shoehealer so although a mixture of smooth leather,tumbled leather and suede could look great,it might not be possible.Last year Richard from Shoehealer gave me this information when I was thinking
about a grey leather/tumbled/suede Burford MTO.
I would be interested in a contrast panel on the heel in almost any of the colours shown and suggested so far.
white suede burton, pink suede heel counter.
4444 last OR 81 last (81 is sleeker, more refined. their longwings are done on these and look great).
360 natural welt, natural edge trim.
matched white eyelets.
white pullttab, though open to other colors here as well.
another option would be to use white calf leather as teh main upper, and use pink suede as the contrast on the heel counter.
Edited by mr chorizo - 1/7/13 at 1:43pm
i ONLY wear raw denim, but i cuff it so i don't have a ton of break in the hem and i persaonally don't realy mind scuffing up suede shoes. how about would white calf be better then?
here is an image with of the white calf...i think the pop of pink would be cool with a blue pull tab?
Edited by mr chorizo - 1/8/13 at 2:27pm
i''d just say something simple, like tan for the lining. i wonder if you could do a pink binding, that would look pretty cool (the binding is the "edge" of the leather under the lace stays and by the opening at the ankle).
thoughts on pull tab? I think white, pink, or blue....
i'm down for natural welt/edge, commando sole.
that and pink suede heel counter?
Hello Everyone,I asked Richard from Shoehealer about colours for the binding and he told me that pink is not available.The available colours are
C shade,Navy blue,black,mushroom,coffee,red,dark green,mid-brown,dark brown and white.
Incidentally,he said a group of Trickers/Shoehealer Monkey boots will be shown on their website this Wednesday.There will be several colours but very limited numbers for each colour.
- Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 16 seconds ago
- › Mullen & Mullen bespoke - has anyone tried them? 1 minute ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 11 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 12 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 19 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 21 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding