or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Tricker's MTO - Forum group buy - Page 86

post #1276 of 1283
I asked Richard if he had still this model in stock. For those interested, he has 2 pairs left in UK 7.5
Since Im UK8, he asked me to sound out the forum about potential other interested people for the exact re-run of the Eaton in Cipresso.

Any takers?

Styles mentioned in this thread:

post #1277 of 1283
Anybody up for another GMTO?

Looking to do something similar to the LS Alden Pitt boots/Epaulet Shitkicker boots

Low Logger Style plain toe boot 4497 last
Black Shell Cordovan (Comipel)
Natural 270 flat welt with close heel
Dainite sole
Brass eyelets
Black calf bellows tongue


I was quoted 412.5 gbp by Richard at the Shoehealer.
post #1278 of 1283

Greetings gentlemen. I'm trying to get one other (or more!) for an MTO through Richard at shoehealer for a tramping shoe with the fucking crazy CF Stead Metallic Rambler. 4497s last, no toe puff, single leather sole, blind eyelets.. Stead link for the leather. photoshopped mockup. This is going to be a mean shoe. Get on  it.

post #1279 of 1283
Quote:
Originally Posted by meatplant View Post
 

Greetings gentlemen. I'm trying to get one other (or more!) for an MTO through Richard at shoehealer for a tramping shoe with the fucking crazy CF Stead Metallic Rambler. 4497s last, no toe puff, single leather sole, blind eyelets.. Stead link for the leather. photoshopped mockup. This is going to be a mean shoe. Get on  it.


I like the Tramping shoe model but not too sure about the proposed leather.

post #1280 of 1283
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducky View Post

I asked Richard if he had still this model in stock. For those interested, he has 2 pairs left in UK 7.5
Since Im UK8, he asked me to sound out the forum about potential other interested people for the exact re-run of the Eaton in Cipresso.

Any takers?

I could definitely be interested--this was on the 2298, right?
post #1281 of 1283

Hi all,

 

 

I'm curious to see if there are women (or their special friends) in here who would be interested in starting a group MTO for a trickers shell cordovan boot.

 

Very curious.

 

 

Minthe

post #1282 of 1283
Quote:
Originally Posted by minthe View Post

Hi all,


I'm curious to see if there are women (or their special friends) in here who would be interested in starting a group MTO for a trickers shell cordovan boot.

Very curious.


Minthe

My gf would be interested in a pair
post #1283 of 1283


Great! If she'd be open to other options, maybe you'd like to check out this post about a Vass GMTO...

 

http://www.styleforum.net/t/385462/vass-group-buy-ii-worldwide-australia-singapore/330#post_7882030

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Styles mentioned in this thread: