or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 657

post #9841 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickInTO View Post
 

 

Thanks. They're the Robert last, and yes, from Leatherfoot.

 

Cool.  I have a boot bro in town!

 

 

Hosting provided by FotoTime 

 

If there is a God, He/She/It wears these.

 

I WANT.

post #9842 of 9855
Really like those Unipair shell and suede boots.
post #9843 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by PartagasIV View Post

Really like those Unipair shell and suede boots.

Second.  I must not be doing the currency conversion correctly though.  What does the price come out to in USD?

post #9844 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post
 

Second.  I must not be doing the currency conversion correctly though.  What does the price come out to in USD?

 

Unipair's cordovan boots cost over $1000, from memory.

 

However, you do get Sth Korean VAT deducted from that, although I can't remember what percentage VAT is charged in South Korea.

post #9845 of 9855

Maiden voyage for my new Carmina's from Unipair. Great service, about 7 days for delivery.

Very pleased.

post #9846 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalevy View Post
 

Second.  I must not be doing the currency conversion correctly though.  What does the price come out to in USD?

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
 

 

Unipair's cordovan boots cost over $1000, from memory.

 

However, you do get Sth Korean VAT deducted from that, although I can't remember what percentage VAT is charged in South Korea.


They are $850 plus shipping.  Shipping to North America or Europe is $50.  Let me know if you have any questions.

post #9847 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post

Unipair's cordovan boots cost over $1000, from memory.

However, you do get Sth Korean VAT deducted from that, although I can't remember what percentage VAT is charged in South Korea.

10% IIRC
post #9848 of 9855

My 2nd pair of Carmina's, am hooked, beautiful lasts. The colour's a bit darker than I expected in natural light. (the bounce flash makes it look a bit more dark chocolatey).

 

My first pair was in 5.5 (derby) on the Rain last and too tight, this in 6 is a lot more comfy in width. Swapped the laces out straight away, looked a bit dull and samey with everything is dark brown.

 

 

post #9849 of 9855
does anyone know where I can get a pair of simple Black cap toe Oxford in Simpson UK8.5?

ive checked all the usual suspects and none seem to stock it.
post #9850 of 9855
Looks like Carmina's web store has a black cap-toe oxford in Simpson, but it's lizard skin.

http://www.shop.carminashoemaker.com/articulo.asp?idarticulo=4720678

But, yeah, other than that, I think you're out of luck unless you order a single MTO.
post #9851 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by papercut View Post

does anyone know where I can get a pair of simple Black cap toe Oxford in Simpson UK8.5?

ive checked all the usual suspects and none seem to stock it.

 

Will a punched cap toe do?

http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/collections/uk-8-5/products/carmina-modern-classic-in-black 

 

post #9852 of 9855

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to see if anyone is interested in our group MTO :)

 

Double Monkstrap / Rain Last / Museum calf Brown / Leather Sole

 

***example of Rain last Doublemonk shown below in grey suede. Our MTO will feature brown museum calf***

 

MTO will close on 11/09

Kindly send me a PM if you have any questions or would like to join! :)

Steve 

post #9853 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by theinsomniac View Post
 

My 2nd pair of Carmina's, am hooked, beautiful lasts. The colour's a bit darker than I expected in natural light. (the bounce flash makes it look a bit more dark chocolatey).

 

My first pair was in 5.5 (derby) on the Rain last and too tight, this in 6 is a lot more comfy in width. Swapped the laces out straight away, looked a bit dull and samey with everything is dark brown.

 

 

 

I have those same exact pair. Good choice my friend.

post #9854 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post
 

 

I have those same exact pair. Good choice my friend.

+1. I have those too and they are awesome...

post #9855 of 9855
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickInTO View Post

Maiden voyage for a new pair of suede boots.




Love those boots! Been wanting to purchase but I can't decide between those and the other boots on leatherfoot with a chestnut calf...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More