I wear a size US9.5 in most makes and models, including the Carmina Forest, Vass U, and Carmina Uetam.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 6:55 am in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 3:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 651
Styleforum Top Picks
No, but it's quite snug. It's one of our most popular lasts. But it's not for people with wide feet. Then Rain or Inca in much better.
It does, but there are differences. Inca is actually a very nice and balanced last. Reminds me aesthetically of the G&G DG70 and the Bonafé 804. Welt is also different as someone mentioned, more flexible and thus supposedly more comfortable but I can't exactly remember the details...
Thank you both, appreciate the clarity. +1
My new 531's came in yesterday, and man am I stoked.
Here are a couple pics:
Read the full review here:
Where did you purchase them? and how much was it?
Round 2 of our Carmina sale.
All models are $280 plus shipping. Shipping to North America is $50. All sales final.
10078 Simpson last grey suede sizes 10, 10.5UK
10078 Simpson last walnut suede sizes 6, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10UK
80145 Rain last brown calf/brown suede sizes 5.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5UK
80191 Uetam last loafer light brown calf sizes 8.5, 9.5, 10, 10.5UK
734 Forest last tassel loafter light brown suede sizes 10, 10.5UK
There you go:
Thank you Cuebert. Have you ordered from this online vendor in the past? if yes I am located in NYC would I have to pay customs / taxes etc ?
Also is this the cheapest retailer online for Carmina shoes?
Skoak is a great vendor (with their own affiliate thread). Fantastic customer service and it's quite rare to pay customs for their packages, even though they do everything 100% legit. One of the more competitively priced retailers for sure.
Its one of the best places to order Carmina's for sure. Shipping was a little slow, but I don't think that was Skoak's fault.
There was no customs for me to pay.....yet.
I recently got a pair of Uetams. Vass U 43 (9UK) is slightly big for me, but 9UK Uetam fits perfectly.
I wear 8.5UK in the Rain and 9UK in the Simpson last, but neither fit 'perfectly'. Uetam is pretty much perfect.
Anddddd, here's a pic of the loafers and a review including some sizing info:
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 15 seconds ago
- › The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread 57 seconds ago
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 2 minutes ago
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 20 thumb minimum 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 3 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...