or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 549

post #8221 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinz View Post

Maiden voyage of my first Simpson last oxford:
  Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

I really like the color of those. The no-medallion toe shows it off nicely too. 

post #8222 of 10072
So I got my string loafers in the mail today. Two pairs of 5.5UK and only one pair fits. Very strange. It seems like the old batch was a little more narrow. Sad because now I have to sell the navy suede ones. frown.gif
post #8223 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironist View Post

So I got my string loafers in the mail today. Two pairs of 5.5UK and only one pair fits. Very strange. It seems like the old batch was a little more narrow. Sad because now I have to sell the navy suede ones. frown.gif

Pics, please.

post #8224 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinz View Post

Maiden voyage of my first Simpson last oxford:

Nice! Where from???

post #8225 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkotsko View Post
 

Simpson is a great looking last.

I wish it worked for my foot.

What about the Simpson last don't work for you and which lasts do work for you?

 

I'm curious because I love the simpson last but I was told that last may not work for me either. I haven't been able to try on a pair.

post #8226 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post

What about the Simpson last don't work for you and which lasts do work for you?

I'm curious because I love the simpson last but I was told that last may not work for me either. I haven't been able to try on a pair.

Thanks! Got them from The Armoury

I posted a picture comparison of the rain last and Simpson last in the carmina sizing thread:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/291006/the-official-carmina-sizing-thread/675#post_7089620
post #8227 of 10072

I know the quality of these pics isn't great but here are my new boots from Skoaktiebolaget. These are my first pair of Carminas and my first dainite soles. The leather is very soft and I'm excited to wear them later this week.

 

 

 

 

post #8228 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by golfinz View Post

Maiden voyage of my first Simpson last oxford:

Great combinations....compliments

post #8229 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktown View Post

I know the quality of these pics isn't great but here are my new boots from Skoaktiebolaget. These are my first pair of Carminas and my first dainite soles. The leather is very soft and I'm excited to wear them later this week.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)











Thanks for sharing and thank you for your business. Wear in good health. biggrin.gif
post #8230 of 10072
Does anyone know the current turn around time on MTOs?
post #8231 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by patliean1 View Post
 

What about the Simpson last don't work for you and which lasts do work for you?

 

I'm curious because I love the simpson last but I was told that last may not work for me either. I haven't been able to try on a pair.

They are a narrow last. This just didn't work for my feet. 

post #8232 of 10072

Those boots are terrific, ktown.  I think boots are a particular strength of the Carmina brand.

post #8233 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

Those boots are terrific, ktown.  I think boots are a particular strength of the Carmina brand.

agreed; boots and suede

post #8234 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

agreed; boots and suede

Add shell and we're there.
post #8235 of 10072
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianni Cerutti View Post
 

Great combinations....compliments

 

Thank you sir!  They have quickly become my favorite shoe right after my Carmina cognac shell boots!




Edited by golfinz - 4/30/14 at 6:42am
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More