Lookin' good Sushi!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- itemPreventi - SUEDE CHUKKA BOOTStagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 9:08 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 - 2015 Last post on Today at 9:51 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 7:31 pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 6:21 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 531
Styleforum Top Picks
^ Beautiful shoes. You did an excellent job in making a first choice. When the addiction hits, don't go too crazy and grab up everything you see -- take your time and build up a collection that makes sense for you. That said, I highly recommend you pick a second pair soon so that you can rotate your shoes and extend the life of that pair.
Thank you for the advice! I will make sure to be wise in my decisions, though the addiction has already started to course through my blood.
I'm considering a suede chukka with a dainite sole to battle Vancouver weather. Any tips walking, etc. to extending the shoes' life? I drive a car that rides a bit low (not modded, just a small sedan) and it's really uncomfortable for me to not slide around with my left feet while I try to place my feet without bumping them everywhere.
Thanks Roger! I think they've molded to my feet nicely and the creases are looking pretty nice. My feet definitely doesn't feel too uncomfortable now as opposed to the first time.
They're the "Ellison" from Epaulet. I've noticed that other than my wide flat feet being broken in, my first day with them were pretty okay. Good thing I chose to get one step higher up eh?
Thanks for the reassurance. I think I may have to get toe taps installed if I ever do MTO because my first wear already shows more wear there than anywhere else...
Thanks for that. Although all kinds of shoes are seducing my wallet now, I'm trying to decide on an essential pair that will be as versatile as possible. Possibly a suede chukka with daintiest sole for rainy weather.
I hear that; I wear pretty hard on the toes, so I have sunken metal taps in all of my leather-soled pairs. I've been using a local cobbler for the job (Sky Valet in DC, in case you're nearby), but I hear that B. Nelson in NY does a great job of it for a reasonable price (~$40 per pair), and the shipping is very manageable. (Free one-way, if I remember correctly)
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- › LAWLESS DENIM (LD&Co) OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › @@ऑफर@@+91-9772866907 Love Problem Solution babaji 1 minute ago
- › G&G Oakham Double Monks in Deep Vintage Cherry & Cherry Hatch Grain... 1 minute ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Selling Saint Laurent Denim, Boots, Sneakers 7 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 8 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...