Lookin' good Sushi!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 12:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 10/22/14 at 8:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 531
Styleforum Top Picks
^ Beautiful shoes. You did an excellent job in making a first choice. When the addiction hits, don't go too crazy and grab up everything you see -- take your time and build up a collection that makes sense for you. That said, I highly recommend you pick a second pair soon so that you can rotate your shoes and extend the life of that pair.
Thank you for the advice! I will make sure to be wise in my decisions, though the addiction has already started to course through my blood.
I'm considering a suede chukka with a dainite sole to battle Vancouver weather. Any tips walking, etc. to extending the shoes' life? I drive a car that rides a bit low (not modded, just a small sedan) and it's really uncomfortable for me to not slide around with my left feet while I try to place my feet without bumping them everywhere.
Thanks Roger! I think they've molded to my feet nicely and the creases are looking pretty nice. My feet definitely doesn't feel too uncomfortable now as opposed to the first time.
They're the "Ellison" from Epaulet. I've noticed that other than my wide flat feet being broken in, my first day with them were pretty okay. Good thing I chose to get one step higher up eh?
Thanks for the reassurance. I think I may have to get toe taps installed if I ever do MTO because my first wear already shows more wear there than anywhere else...
Thanks for that. Although all kinds of shoes are seducing my wallet now, I'm trying to decide on an essential pair that will be as versatile as possible. Possibly a suede chukka with daintiest sole for rainy weather.
I hear that; I wear pretty hard on the toes, so I have sunken metal taps in all of my leather-soled pairs. I've been using a local cobbler for the job (Sky Valet in DC, in case you're nearby), but I hear that B. Nelson in NY does a great job of it for a reasonable price (~$40 per pair), and the shipping is very manageable. (Free one-way, if I remember correctly)
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 21 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 58 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 2 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 2 minutes ago
- › New wallet help! 2 minutes ago
- › The Needles / Nepenthes Discussion Thread - Rebuild, Rough and... 3 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments Navy CPO - M 3 minutes ago
- › What wallet do you use? 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...