or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 458

post #6856 of 9778

 

 

 

 

We had some good sunshine here so I wanted to show the difference in shades of color.  Both are cognac and burgundy but the newer models are darker.  I was wondering what shade everyone prefers?

post #6857 of 9778
I prefer the darker burgundy and the cognac on the boot with the suede shaft. I think the brown has more depth and luster
post #6858 of 9778
^^ I am with Ryden on this one. I prefer the two in the middle.
post #6859 of 9778

Thank you for the feedback guys!

post #6860 of 9778
Very hard to choose. All look great. The one on the right looks "Ruby," I don't own that color yet but would like to try it at some point.
post #6861 of 9778
I really want that cognac perf. captoe (open laced).
post #6862 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by tifosi View Post

I really want that cognac perf. captoe (open laced).

I have that boot in CXL that I grabbed from Shoe Mart during that Carmina sale. I haven't worn it yet and am trying to decide if I am going to keep it or return it. I will PM you should I decide to return them as they were a very good deal.

post #6863 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by rydenfan View Post

I have that boot in CXL that I grabbed from Shoe Mart during that Carmina sale. I haven't worn it yet and am trying to decide if I am going to keep it or return it. I will PM you should I decide to return them as they were a very good deal.
Yea, I remember when you snagged them before me! Although that could be said for a lot of shoes I have missed out on! haha! I may be interested. Let me know.
post #6864 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

Very hard to choose. All look great. The one on the right looks "Ruby," I don't own that color yet but would like to try it at some point.


That model is a very light burgundy and very close to Ruby.  I bought that one myself.  :nodding:

post #6865 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post
 

 

 

We had some good sunshine here so I wanted to show the difference in shades of color.  Both are cognac and burgundy but the newer models are darker.  I was wondering what shade everyone prefers?

 

 

4 winners here.  But the cordovan / suede combo is truly inspired.  An extra tip of the hat from me on that one.

post #6866 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post
 

 

 

4 winners here.  But the cordovan / suede combo is truly inspired.  An extra tip of the hat from me on that one.


Thank you Roger.  If I didn't have the Edward Green Shannon I would have bought this one.  It turned out really well and I like the contrast between suede and cordovan.

post #6867 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogerP View Post


4 winners here.  But the cordovan / suede combo is truly inspired.  An extra tip of the hat from me on that one.

Agreed, Cognac Shell/Suede combo is extremely nice.
post #6868 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post







I prefer the one on the left in full cognac, beautiful!
post #6869 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post















We had some good sunshine here so I wanted to show the difference in shades of color.  Both are cognac and burgundy but the newer models are darker.  I was wondering what shade everyone prefers?
All very nice, but shell/suede is an absolute killer! Price?
post #6870 of 9778

Hello Gentlemen, new to here. Went to Spain and stopped at both the Madrid and Barcelona store. Ended up making my first Carmina purchase and so did the wife:

 

Mine:

 

Hers:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More