Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 10:44 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 386
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5777 of 135939/1/13 at 1:01amQuote:
It sucks to see someone post the same thing across multiple threads but you gotta know that not every subscribes to the same thread and as someone who is advertising that is the best way to do it. Yes it can be excessive but persistence pays off. Plus its nice to know you have a few options of threads to go to in case you wanted to visit the linkpost #5778 of 135939/1/13 at 7:50ampost #5779 of 135939/1/13 at 1:41pmQuote:
You must vey very easily overwhelmed. This is the type of info I like to have and don't mind it being posted in several threads at all.post #5780 of 135939/1/13 at 6:22pmThis is a Carmina shoe thread and the post in question has nothing to do with Carmina; they are advertising a G&G trunk show in the Carmina shoe thread. I don't want to unsubscribe from this read because I am interested in reading about Carmina, but again this post has nothing to do with Carmina.
If you read my post, you would see that I said that my subscriptions are overwhelmed, not myself.post #5781 of 135939/1/13 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by hrv123
This is a Carmina shoe thread and the post in question has nothing to do with Carmina; they are advertising a G&G trunk show in the Carmina shoe thread. I don't want to unsubscribe from this read because I am interested in reading about Carmina, but again this post has nothing to do with Carmina.
If you read my post, you would see that I said that my subscriptions are overwhelmed, not myself.
Well you're free to say your peace. As for me, I'd rather read LFs trunk show update (they do stock Carmina, even if this particular update didn't include a Carmina trunk show) than your thread-nanny whining. But I won't unsubscribe even if you choose to continue whining.post #5782 of 135939/1/13 at 7:44pmpost #5783 of 135939/1/13 at 8:10pmpost #5784 of 135939/1/13 at 8:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by emiristol
Do Carmina's non-loafers typically have better arch support than their loafers? I'm looking to get a pair of split toe derbies on the Simpson last, but I'm somewhat concerned, given that the pair of simpson suede penny loafers that I just bought exhibit little to no arch support at all.
I believe it is ladt based. My forest last loafers have great arch supportpost #5785 of 135939/2/13 at 12:05amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Well you're free to say your peace. As for me, I'd rather read LFs trunk show update (they do stock Carmina, even if this particular update didn't include a Carmina trunk show) than your thread-nanny whining. But I won't unsubscribe even if you choose to continue whining.
The spam had nothing to do with Carmina, and has rightfully been removed.
Does Leathersoul really need all of you leaping to its defence? The member was quite polite, and didn't deserve to be harassed: you could have expressed a dissenting opinion without being so aggressive.post #5786 of 135939/2/13 at 12:29amQuote:
The feature is that the Adelaide is reverted, with the facing on top of the vamp instead of the other way around as it's mostly done. It's a subtle detail...but we like details at Skoaktiebolaget.post #5787 of 135939/2/13 at 12:42ampost #5788 of 135939/2/13 at 2:08ampost #5789 of 135939/2/13 at 3:33am
Update on our Carmina sale models. All in UK sizes.
894 u-tip double monk burgundy calf rain last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9.5
80189 u-tip derby burgundy cordovan simpson last sizes 6.5, 7
80189 u-tip derby saddle cordovan simpson last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5
922 wingtip cuero calf rain last sizes 6, 7, 8.5
Please pm me for prices and questions.post #5790 of 135939/2/13 at 6:55am
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › Official Sales Alert thread 1 minute ago
- › First adventure in MTM 2 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Creepy Sartorial Images 11 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 12 minutes ago
- › WTB: CDG Classic zip wallet black 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...