Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:30 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 9:33 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 5/13/15 at 7:52pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 340
Styleforum Top Picks
I'm not surprised reading the history of this thread. There are tons of awesome examples of Carmina's work, but they've since been rotated out of production. What you can't have makes you want it more.
Many of the proposals lately are based on past produced works.
MTO proposals are the only way to so that it becomes cost effective. Especially after the single MTO up charge nearly adds a third of the price, one might as well look elsewhere.
I'm hesitant to pitch this idea as I didn't want to derail the saddle shell captoe MTO, but would people be adverse to the idea of a 2 eye PTB like the below instead of a cap toe in saddle shell?
From Carmina's facebook page and picture borrowed from skoaktiebaloget.
I would buy that. Please, make it happen
That's a beautiful beautiful shoe. The derby in the picture. Wish they had UK10 and not 10.5. And I wish I felt the need for more shoes.
Regardless, if you make an MTO out of it, let me know the details. I can't get in on it regardless this month but I may be in if you hold it off, pending the details. And it'd have to be Simpson.
Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence. I've gone hand-to-hand combat with T-Rexes, soloed overhanging big walls on Baffin Island, and inked deals with Wendi Murdoch. But nothing was as challenging as this group MTO. I could never have done it without you guys. Go team!
Well, we're the ones who should thank you for putting up with all of us. :) Was a great effort and you/we finally pulled it together, and now it's only a matter of waiting.
I can't agree more. Now I'll just have to get hold of myself and wait until they arrive. Might pop in to get some advice on how to take care of them in the best way.
$654 - 20%
$405 - 20%
Dude. No. This is a sign from God. You were meant for Simpson. It's the best last for Carmina. I think I prefer it to the 888 EG that I have. Not just the feel but the looks.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 40 seconds ago
- › Cheap Kitchens Online 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › kítchen Units For Sale 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 6 minutes ago
- › kítchen Units For Sale 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan