Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 3:22 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 8:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 340
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5087 of 136277/11/13 at 7:37ampost #5088 of 136277/11/13 at 7:54amQuote:
I'm not surprised reading the history of this thread. There are tons of awesome examples of Carmina's work, but they've since been rotated out of production. What you can't have makes you want it more.
Many of the proposals lately are based on past produced works.
MTO proposals are the only way to so that it becomes cost effective. Especially after the single MTO up charge nearly adds a third of the price, one might as well look elsewhere.post #5089 of 136277/11/13 at 8:31ampost #5090 of 136277/11/13 at 8:33amQuote:Originally Posted by WiredandTired
I'm hesitant to pitch this idea as I didn't want to derail the saddle shell captoe MTO, but would people be adverse to the idea of a 2 eye PTB like the below instead of a cap toe in saddle shell?
From Carmina's facebook page and picture borrowed from skoaktiebaloget.
I would buy that. Please, make it happenpost #5091 of 136277/11/13 at 8:37am
That's a beautiful beautiful shoe. The derby in the picture. Wish they had UK10 and not 10.5. And I wish I felt the need for more shoes.
Regardless, if you make an MTO out of it, let me know the details. I can't get in on it regardless this month but I may be in if you hold it off, pending the details. And it'd have to be Simpson.post #5092 of 136277/11/13 at 8:52amQuote:Originally Posted by coxaca
Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence. I've gone hand-to-hand combat with T-Rexes, soloed overhanging big walls on Baffin Island, and inked deals with Wendi Murdoch. But nothing was as challenging as this group MTO. I could never have done it without you guys. Go team!
Well, we're the ones who should thank you for putting up with all of us. :) Was a great effort and you/we finally pulled it together, and now it's only a matter of waiting.Quote:
I can't agree more. Now I'll just have to get hold of myself and wait until they arrive. Might pop in to get some advice on how to take care of them in the best way.
/Henrikpost #5093 of 136277/11/13 at 8:56ampost #5094 of 136277/11/13 at 8:58ampost #5095 of 136277/11/13 at 9:07amHeavily discounted Carmina (including cordovan). Put in code X20 at checkout for an additional 20% off.
$654 - 20%
$405 - 20%
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/carmina-shoemaker-lace-up-oxford-item-10349002.aspx?storeid=9269post #5096 of 136277/11/13 at 9:08ampost #5097 of 136277/11/13 at 9:41ampost #5098 of 136277/11/13 at 9:45ampost #5099 of 136277/11/13 at 9:47ampost #5100 of 136277/11/13 at 9:48amQuote:
Dude. No. This is a sign from God. You were meant for Simpson. It's the best last for Carmina. I think I prefer it to the 888 EG that I have. Not just the feel but the looks.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 11 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS15 28 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 32 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 33 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 42 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 51 minutes ago
- › A Thread for Sunglasses (High End and Rarities Welcome) 53 minutes ago
- › WTT Viberg x 3Sixteen mini ripple service boot for Notre service boot 57 minutes ago
- › RAY BAN CARAVAN 57 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 59 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...