or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 338

post #5056 of 9778

last call for Black Lizard single monk MTO in Rain Last! (wide fit available!) smile.gif

 

post #5057 of 9778
That will probably look fantastic, too bad I'm spent...
post #5058 of 9778
Does any retailer stock wide size Carminas by chance? Or has the ability to order wide sizes without having to go MTO? It would be good for future reference, size I have wide feet...
post #5059 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveyoo1983 View Post

last call for Black Lizard single monk MTO in Rain Last! (wide fit available!) smile.gif






What's the price on that one?
post #5060 of 9778

$675 for Lizard!

post #5061 of 9778

Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence. I've gone hand-to-hand combat with T-Rexes, soloed overhanging big walls on Baffin Island, and inked deals with Wendi Murdoch. But nothing was as challenging as this group MTO. I could never have done it without you guys. Go team!

post #5062 of 9778
Thx Coxaca!

I got in at the last minute. Mailed Patrik at 1800h CEST, got his reply at 2225h and paid this morning. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
Now I can just hope to get a pair that is much darker than the one I got in previous cognac jumper boot MTO, where we didn't specify dark cognac. I'm hoping for a shade close to Nick Horween's boots.
post #5063 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Does any retailer stock wide size Carminas by chance? Or has the ability to order wide sizes without having to go MTO? It would be good for future reference, size I have wide feet...

You could try inca, soller, Detroit lasts. Both gentlemens footwear and epaulet carry inca in stock. detroit and soller are rare and ive only seen them in mto. Those are the widest, but unfortunately don't have the sleekness or slender figure the other lasts have.

Forest and rain can now be ordered wide in mto.

I love the Simpson last look but it's just not made for me.
post #5064 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiredandTired View Post


You could try inca, soller, Detroit lasts. Both gentlemens footwear and epaulet carry inca in stock. detroit and soller are rare and ive only seen them in mto. Those are the widest, but unfortunately don't have the sleekness or slender figure the other lasts have.

Forest and rain can now be ordered wide in mto.

I love the Simpson last look but it's just not made for me.

 

 

The Carmina website has shoes in Inca, Soller and Detroit lasts - http://www.carmina.telemaco.es/index.asp?nididioma=230

post #5065 of 9778
Since its a gamble on sizing, I'm nudging him towards the retailers here in the states. The shipping itself and the customs may cause more headaches on top of the shoes not fitting.
post #5066 of 9778

My Carmina simpson oxford punched captoe in calf brown after a shine.

 

 

post #5067 of 9778

Bravo, Johnny.

post #5068 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by striker View Post

Bravo, Johnny.
😄
post #5069 of 9778
I have a small wrinkle on the toe cap of my black captoes on the Simpson and I think it's because of the long toe on this last. It's not really noticeable but I bought an insert to stuff in, and hopefully with that it won't get worse.
post #5070 of 9778
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiredandTired View Post

Since its a gamble on sizing, I'm nudging him towards the retailers here in the states. The shipping itself and the customs may cause more headaches on top of the shoes not fitting.

Right, that makes sense.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More