I can promise you it's not uetam, simpson, rain or Inca. Robert?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 2:15 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 1:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 1:09 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 337post #5041 of 137017/9/13 at 9:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5042 of 137017/9/13 at 9:30ampost #5043 of 137017/9/13 at 11:02ampost #5044 of 137017/9/13 at 11:06ampost #5045 of 137017/9/13 at 11:12ampost #5046 of 137017/9/13 at 11:17amIt was something that Steve and I talked about. We were open to different lasts but I just hated the Simpson last because it was too narrow for my liking.
I grabbed this picture from the Armoury but I went online and couldnt find it anymore....
Are we sure its not Inca or Robert?
I want to get it made so if we need to modify I dont mind at all.
http://www.gentlemensfootwear.com/products/mto-carmina-punched-cap-toe-in-saddle-shell-cordovanpost #5047 of 137017/9/13 at 11:21amQuote:
Yes, I believe it's the Robert last. Pretty fine looking pair of cap toes. I think the Robert last is a very classic look...I'm a sucker for classic lasts.
Edited by kayjaybee - 7/9/13 at 11:37ampost #5048 of 137017/9/13 at 2:03pmpost #5049 of 137017/9/13 at 2:05pmpost #5050 of 137017/9/13 at 3:31pmpost #5051 of 137017/9/13 at 3:52pmpost #5052 of 137017/9/13 at 3:58pmQuote:
I have the same boot except mine has storm welt from Epaulet. It would have been ten if it wasnt for that, you guys will love it. GREAT JOB COXACA! Are you willing to get another MTO startedpost #5053 of 137017/9/13 at 4:22pmQuote:
Thanks for leading the charge on this. I know I said no at first, but glad I was able to jump on board for this. I'm looking forward to wearing these in the Fall!post #5054 of 137017/9/13 at 4:24pm
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Currently, there are 1537 Active Users (335 Members and 1202 Guests)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 10 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alfred Sargent Ramsey double monk size 10.5 UK 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...