Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- itemPreventi - SUEDE CHUKKA BOOTStagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 11:49 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 - 2015 Last post on Today at 1:00 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 8:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 332
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry, I didn't get photos in the store. It was quite busy that afternoon.
Filename is 9b22af51_RonRiderBootCoWanutCordovanResize1.jpeg
We are now finalising the participant list for the 80184 jumper boot group MTO - Oscar last, dark Cognac shell, Dainite sole, brown lining, through Skoaktiebolaget.
Anyone who's been hemming-and-hawing, now is your last chance. We already have a quorum of participants. In two or three days the list will be closed off and the boots ordered.
Three months (approx.) to delivery. 30% discount off the individual MTO price brings these beauties in at 4480SEK (ex VAT), 50% deposit up front via Paypal, shoe trees 640SEK (ex VAT), shipping extra.
Here's a very different boot (model, last, sole all quite different) which I'm posting simply to demonstrate the "dark Cognac" colour we are specifying for this MTO.
You can see it's slightly darker than the shell colour in the first photo. Horween do make two shades of Cognac and we are specifying the darker shade.
Again to demonstrate colour variation, here's a still darker "Cognac" shell cordovan boot from Carmina, this time for Epaulet. Possibly also a model 80184 like ours, but with a double leather sole instead of our Dainite. I suspect it's also on a different last.
PM me or Leaves if you want in. Remember, the order closes off in three days.
I jumped onto the website ASAP to check. I was actually thinking of that exact makeup as one that I really wanted, and was on the fence about pitching it, but there's a ton of Carmina MTOs going on right now.
I can't tell if that's cognac or saddle shell, as its quite dark given the lighting.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe - Official Affiliate Thread 18 seconds ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 39 seconds ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 1 minute ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 2 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...