Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 10:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 332
Styleforum Top Picks
Sorry, I didn't get photos in the store. It was quite busy that afternoon.
Filename is 9b22af51_RonRiderBootCoWanutCordovanResize1.jpeg
We are now finalising the participant list for the 80184 jumper boot group MTO - Oscar last, dark Cognac shell, Dainite sole, brown lining, through Skoaktiebolaget.
Anyone who's been hemming-and-hawing, now is your last chance. We already have a quorum of participants. In two or three days the list will be closed off and the boots ordered.
Three months (approx.) to delivery. 30% discount off the individual MTO price brings these beauties in at 4480SEK (ex VAT), 50% deposit up front via Paypal, shoe trees 640SEK (ex VAT), shipping extra.
Here's a very different boot (model, last, sole all quite different) which I'm posting simply to demonstrate the "dark Cognac" colour we are specifying for this MTO.
You can see it's slightly darker than the shell colour in the first photo. Horween do make two shades of Cognac and we are specifying the darker shade.
Again to demonstrate colour variation, here's a still darker "Cognac" shell cordovan boot from Carmina, this time for Epaulet. Possibly also a model 80184 like ours, but with a double leather sole instead of our Dainite. I suspect it's also on a different last.
PM me or Leaves if you want in. Remember, the order closes off in three days.
I jumped onto the website ASAP to check. I was actually thinking of that exact makeup as one that I really wanted, and was on the fence about pitching it, but there's a ton of Carmina MTOs going on right now.
I can't tell if that's cognac or saddle shell, as its quite dark given the lighting.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NIKE Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › Nigel Cabourn 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 5 minutes ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 6 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 6 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 8 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...