or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 32

post #466 of 9330
Anyone have luck contacting carmina recently? It's been 9 days since my initial contact and have since followed up with two emails but no response. ffffuuuu.gif
post #467 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Anyone have luck contacting carmina recently? It's been 9 days since my initial contact and have since followed up with two emails but no response. ffffuuuu.gif

dude i sent 2 emails before i got a response
post #468 of 9330
Carmina, why you no take my money?
post #469 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Anyone have luck contacting carmina recently? It's been 9 days since my initial contact and have since followed up with two emails but no response. ffffuuuu.gif

dude i sent 2 emails before i got a response

Shiiiit. I'll have to send a fourth later today
post #470 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

Shiiiit. I'll have to send a fourth later today

dude screw it at that rate
post #471 of 9330
I don't let any beezy blow me off without atleast responding to my advances. If Betty is to reject me, it will be with an email response
post #472 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I don't let any beezy blow me off without atleast responding to my advances. If Betty is to reject me, it will be with an email response

keep me posted man...
post #473 of 9330

I am adding another pair of conservative black business dress shoes, and have narrowed it down to Model 10085 on the Simpson Last and Model 954 on the Rain Last. Fit and sizing are not issues, so just looking for preferences from a purely aesthetic standpoint and why. Let me know your thoughts. Here are links for reference:

 

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=h&id_col=8&id_mod=110&id_modFull=0,15,16,17,18,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115

 

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=h&id_col=17&id_mod=58&id_modFull=0,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,105,106


 

post #474 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by papertiger26 View Post

I am adding another pair of conservative black business dress shoes, and have narrowed it down to Model 10085 on the Simpson Last and Model 954 on the Rain Last. Fit and sizing are not issues, so just looking for preferences from a purely aesthetic standpoint and why. Let me know your thoughts. Here are links for reference:

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=h&id_col=8&id_mod=110&id_modFull=0,15,16,17,18,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=h&id_col=17&id_mod=58&id_modFull=0,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,105,106


 

i like the first model, not a fan of lace are in 2nd model
post #475 of 9330

IMG_3875.JPGIMG_3876.JPG

 

These look amazing in person! 

post #476 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
350x263px-LL-1e1c3db5_IMG_3875.jpeg350x263px-LL-964e2256_IMG_3876.jpeg

These look amazing in person! 

normally not attracted by wholecuts, i fully agree. a friend already owns them. only seen the pictures, it's very tempting. glad i'm not in need of more footwear.
post #477 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
350x263px-LL-1e1c3db5_IMG_3875.jpeg350x263px-LL-964e2256_IMG_3876.jpeg

These look amazing in person! 

congrats. looking forward to seeing these with some wear
post #478 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post

350x263px-LL-1e1c3db5_IMG_3875.jpeg350x263px-LL-964e2256_IMG_3876.jpeg

These look amazing in person! 

Beautiful! Have you worn them yet?

I've been eyeing the carmina shell wholecuts in Navy. But worry about how a whole cut will work out with shell's tendency to roll. I'd love to hear that it works out perfectly!
post #479 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by papertiger26 View Post

I am adding another pair of conservative black business dress shoes, and have narrowed it down to Model 10085 on the Simpson Last and Model 954 on the Rain Last. Fit and sizing are not issues, so just looking for preferences from a purely aesthetic standpoint and why. Let me know your thoughts. Here are links for reference:

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=h&id_col=8&id_mod=110&id_modFull=0,15,16,17,18,107,108,109,110,111,112,113,114,115

http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=h&id_col=17&id_mod=58&id_modFull=0,53,54,55,56,57,58,59,60,61,62,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,105,106


 

Both will be just fine - especially in black. I somewhat prefer the first one but the differences will be fairly unoticable to others - so please yourself!
post #480 of 9330
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAMOR View Post

I don't let any beezy blow me off without atleast responding to my advances. If Betty is to reject me, it will be with an email response

Power to the man!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More