The first one I found at the shoe repair shop.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 10:44 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 305
Styleforum Top Pickspost #4562 of 135976/20/13 at 9:42ampost #4563 of 135976/20/13 at 2:34pmpost #4564 of 135976/20/13 at 2:43pmpost #4565 of 135976/20/13 at 5:06pmpost #4566 of 135976/20/13 at 5:09pmpost #4567 of 135976/20/13 at 5:10pmpost #4568 of 135976/20/13 at 6:39pmpost #4569 of 135976/20/13 at 6:52pmpost #4570 of 135976/20/13 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by laufer
Does Carmina have wingtip boots? For example a boot version of this
Plenty:post #4571 of 135976/20/13 at 9:08pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I'm afraid those aren't shell cordovan, just midnight blue calfskin. My first pair of navy shell footwear would be those MTO Jodhpur boots. I still love the midnight single monks though.post #4572 of 135976/20/13 at 9:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by NAMOR
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Every time I search Carmina rain, your image comes up. How are they holding up? Any updates?
That's funny! They're holding up very well, I must say - more rolls and creasing than in the pictures above now. I've just got myself a very stiff horsehair brush and that's really helping with bringing out the shine on my shell shoes. I haven't done that to these shoes yet but that's the plan for tonight and I'll post some updated pics soon.post #4573 of 135976/20/13 at 9:43pmpost #4574 of 135976/20/13 at 10:06pmQuote:
I would recommend the Soller and Inca. My feet are borderline wide and these are the two that fit me most comfortable. In suede, the Rain last should be fine for you as well since suede will stretch.
Interested to hear what others think.post #4575 of 135976/20/13 at 10:16pmQuote:
fooled me. i like how a captoe looks here. I also think it would minimize creasing on the jodhpur.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 29 seconds ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Some thoughts on these shoes please men. 2 minutes ago
- › Dressing well on a budget 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › ***The Official Rick Owens Thread*** 5 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Howdens K.i.t.c.h.e.n.s For Sale Hillington 5 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...