Thanks for confirming. I use the cream on my Rancourt Venetians which seem darker than the Carminas.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:29 pm in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on Yesterday at 5:23 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 301
Styles mentioned in this thread:
I think the discount is only good in store. I scored a pair of black, captoe, single monks on the Rain last. Was tempted to do more but a month back I got the singe monk in suede from Epaulet. My wife just ordered me my birthday present- split toe Norwegian monk from Leatherfoot. I have to show some restraint. I don't know why but in the past year since discovering Carmina, four of the five I hae gotten have been monkstraps.
Great shoes and great value.
I was going to order a cordovan chukkas from Carmina directly. Can you expand on what you mean buy "built on the wrong last"? Thanks!
Pull the trigger man price is great and shoe is amazing. Calf is buttery soft, color a bit lighter than I would prefer but not by much
We're still looking for 3 more for these two boot group MTO!
1. two tone wingtip bal boot in forest last
2. navy shell jodhpur boot in deia last (picture courtesy of Ethan at the Armoury Shop HK)
3. last but not least.......I just stumbled upon this picture from Carmina's facebook page today and my heart stopped!
anyone up for this u-tip MTO in either burgundy calf or dark brown calf?? I am in myself so I need 5 more
Edited by steveyoo1983 - 6/18/13 at 8:24pm
What's the plan for the sole on this one?
It is $875 which includes free shipping, no sales tax outside of CA, and free gift choice of either abbeyhorn shoe horn or saphir renovateur cream!
From my personal experience they feel similar to Simpson but slightly wider.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 1 minute ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 4 minutes ago
- › San Francisco SF Bay Area Styleforum Meetup – Host Khaki’s of... 6 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)