Emailed Betty a few times but didn't hear back and if nobody know anybody want to do a group MTO?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 8:26 am in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 1/27/15 at 8:23am in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 282
Styleforum Top Picks
As Unipair Guy just posted above, they ship to the US and they have some very nice looking women's makeups. Hopefully when my financial situation stabilizes a bit, I will pick something up from them for the wife.
Also, Epaulet has a small amount of stock left and it's significantly marked down. Sizes are limited, but you can pick some up for a steal if they still have the size you're looking for.
I originally purchase the 922 dark brown wingtips in a 7 UK. I subsequently found they were 1/2 a size too big, but I also wanted to purchase the burgundy captoes Mr Yoo offers on his site. He wisely proposed that I wait to receive the burgundy captoes in a size 6.5 UK, so I can compare, then make adjustments for the size of the wingtips accordingly.
I'll let you know the fit once they arrive if you're interested? Did you find going down the extra 1/2 size helped?
Fairly sure skoaktiebolaget stock them so you can avoid the MTO fee, http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se
Edit: hmm maybe not exactly the same but still very nice! here is the direct link: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/news/carmina-80092-snuff-suede-brown-calf
Edit: never mind wrong boot, sry!
I could definitely see myself getting in on a MTO for those.
We do all we can to maintain then but it's the marks of being worn that give the shoes their character.
If there are white marks after being worn in the rain then so be it. I've not had that experience with any of my shell shoes though.
Did the dark brown loafers get enough members to go?
And.. advertising again for the MTO in my signature. I no longer have the money for it thanks to Luxeswap, gentlemensfootwear and Mes Chaussettes Rogues but I'm still in because it's awesome. I'll pull some bills off the money tree.
Have 3, need 3 more.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Engineered Garments Olive Irving Jacket FW10 Large 9 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 seconds ago
- › Random Food Questions Thread 23 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 30 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 32 seconds ago
- › gennaro paone: former head tailor of rubinacci 1 minute ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 1 minute ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Tweed Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 2 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › Sneakers for Boot People
- › The Pleasures and Perils of the Long Coat
- › Professor Fabulous Returns to the Closet
- › Why Styleforum Matters
- › The Pittilogues: Pitti Uomo 87, Day 0
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays