Emailed Betty a few times but didn't hear back and if nobody know anybody want to do a group MTO?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- itemPreventi - SUEDE CHUKKA BOOTStagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 5:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 - 2015 Last post on Today at 6:00 am in Streetwear and Denim
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Today at 5:31 am in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 6:20 am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 282
Styleforum Top Picks
As Unipair Guy just posted above, they ship to the US and they have some very nice looking women's makeups. Hopefully when my financial situation stabilizes a bit, I will pick something up from them for the wife.
Also, Epaulet has a small amount of stock left and it's significantly marked down. Sizes are limited, but you can pick some up for a steal if they still have the size you're looking for.
I originally purchase the 922 dark brown wingtips in a 7 UK. I subsequently found they were 1/2 a size too big, but I also wanted to purchase the burgundy captoes Mr Yoo offers on his site. He wisely proposed that I wait to receive the burgundy captoes in a size 6.5 UK, so I can compare, then make adjustments for the size of the wingtips accordingly.
I'll let you know the fit once they arrive if you're interested? Did you find going down the extra 1/2 size helped?
Fairly sure skoaktiebolaget stock them so you can avoid the MTO fee, http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se
Edit: hmm maybe not exactly the same but still very nice! here is the direct link: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/news/carmina-80092-snuff-suede-brown-calf
Edit: never mind wrong boot, sry!
I could definitely see myself getting in on a MTO for those.
We do all we can to maintain then but it's the marks of being worn that give the shoes their character.
If there are white marks after being worn in the rain then so be it. I've not had that experience with any of my shell shoes though.
Did the dark brown loafers get enough members to go?
And.. advertising again for the MTO in my signature. I no longer have the money for it thanks to Luxeswap, gentlemensfootwear and Mes Chaussettes Rogues but I'm still in because it's awesome. I'll pull some bills off the money tree.
Have 3, need 3 more.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › Proposal Stage, 2 weeks!: Viberg for Styleforum preorders Round1 -... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) -... 3 minutes ago
- › The Casual Suit vs. Odd Jacket and Trousers 3 minutes ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF MAR... 3 minutes ago
- › Men's Scarves : Show Us Your Favorites, How You Wear Them, What You... 3 minutes ago
- › The Definitive MANBAG Thread, Part II: 2014~ 3 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...
- › Knit Blazers: What Even Are They?
- › Fok’s Pitti Pick: Wear Coat, Get Blogged
- › What it Means to be Made in Italy
- › How to Smell Fabulous in Florence (and Beyond)
- › The Current State of Americana
- › The Styleforum Brief: February 2015
- › The Styleforum Brief: January 2015
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...