Emailed Betty a few times but didn't hear back and if nobody know anybody want to do a group MTO?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 3:52 pm in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
- Sole Welting Last post on 9/20/14 at 6:40pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 282
Styles mentioned in this thread:
As Unipair Guy just posted above, they ship to the US and they have some very nice looking women's makeups. Hopefully when my financial situation stabilizes a bit, I will pick something up from them for the wife.
Also, Epaulet has a small amount of stock left and it's significantly marked down. Sizes are limited, but you can pick some up for a steal if they still have the size you're looking for.
I originally purchase the 922 dark brown wingtips in a 7 UK. I subsequently found they were 1/2 a size too big, but I also wanted to purchase the burgundy captoes Mr Yoo offers on his site. He wisely proposed that I wait to receive the burgundy captoes in a size 6.5 UK, so I can compare, then make adjustments for the size of the wingtips accordingly.
I'll let you know the fit once they arrive if you're interested? Did you find going down the extra 1/2 size helped?
Fairly sure skoaktiebolaget stock them so you can avoid the MTO fee, http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se
Edit: hmm maybe not exactly the same but still very nice! here is the direct link: http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/news/carmina-80092-snuff-suede-brown-calf
Edit: never mind wrong boot, sry!
I could definitely see myself getting in on a MTO for those.
We do all we can to maintain then but it's the marks of being worn that give the shoes their character.
If there are white marks after being worn in the rain then so be it. I've not had that experience with any of my shell shoes though.
Did the dark brown loafers get enough members to go?
And.. advertising again for the MTO in my signature. I no longer have the money for it thanks to Luxeswap, gentlemensfootwear and Mes Chaussettes Rogues but I'm still in because it's awesome. I'll pull some bills off the money tree.
Have 3, need 3 more.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 56 seconds ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 14 4 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 4 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 5 minutes ago
- › What is the deal with Borrelli? 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 7 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 9 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 10 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...