Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on Yesterday at 5:13 pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on 10/22/14 at 8:33pm in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 29
Styleforum Top Picks
We don't want anyone running around in high-heeled shoes, but If you look at both closely you'll see that the Alcudia is sleeker and narrower. That is what I meant: Much more like a dress shoe than a boot. I am looking for a more elegant shoe and therefore I like this design more.
anyway, reread what i wrote, nvm.
That is a nice loafer. Rancourt shows both green and navy shell loafers on their site. Pretty sure it is Horween. I realize this is not the thread for this, but I do recommend the loafers.
Need to take a photo of the new Forest last Bals that just arrived. Black. Very exciting, I know...
I did get a mail within let's say a week, but contacting their stores in Barcelona and Paris per e-mail has proven to be ineffective.
In all seriousness, when placing a wire transfer for Carmina, is the beneficiary "Carmina Shoemakers"?
Does anyone know if there are ways of paying without doing a wire transfer? My bank charges a 30 dollar charge for a transfer that I'm not really down with.
Edited by msart84 - 4/16/12 at 5:55am
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- › NFL 2014-15 Thread 46 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Topcoat <$1,000? 2 minutes ago
- › Individual sentiments (BNWT) shawl blazer (JPN Size 1) AW14 *RARE*... 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Official Los Angeles Shopping + Dining Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 4 minutes ago
- › Forgive me Foother, for I have sinned 5 minutes ago
- › Show us how you roll in EG 5 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...