or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 29

post #421 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by fritzl View Post

i may be in the minority here. feminine is not the word i'm looking for regarding my shoes.
We don't want anyone running around in high-heeled shoes, but If you look at both closely you'll see that the Alcudia is sleeker and narrower. That is what I meant: Much more like a dress shoe than a boot. I am looking for a more elegant shoe and therefore I like this design more.
post #422 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

...green shell cordovan. I wonder if Horween has made this stuff for other makers as well.

Yes, I'll try to find some of the other colors

526
Edited by mr monty - 4/13/12 at 9:21pm
post #423 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Yes, I'll try to find some of other colors
526

that is one sweet loafer right there.
post #424 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

526

drool.gif

WANT
post #425 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Yes, I'll try to find some of the other colors
526

cheers.gif
post #426 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rankiz View Post

We don't want anyone running around in high-heeled shoes, but If you look at both closely you'll see that the Alcudia is sleeker and narrower. That is what I meant: Much more like a dress shoe than a boot. I am looking for a more elegant shoe and therefore I like this design more.

anyway, reread what i wrote, nvm.
post #427 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr monty View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by VRaivio View Post

...green shell cordovan. I wonder if Horween has made this stuff for other makers as well.

Yes, I'll try to find some of the other colors

526

That is a nice loafer. Rancourt shows both green and navy shell loafers on their site. Pretty sure it is Horween. I realize this is not the thread for this, but I do recommend the loafers.

Need to take a photo of the new Forest last Bals that just arrived. Black. Very exciting, I know...smile.gif
post #428 of 9782

5cce273b_GreenBurnishedCarminaLoafers.jpeg

 

The SW&D crew were trying to get a MTO group buy going for these via Epaulet, who estimated a $550 price.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/277505/epaulet-x-carmina-mto/585#post_5285814

post #429 of 9782
I've been trying to email Betty. Tried two times over the course of 3 weeks and didn't get any response. Anyone else have this happen or in contact with her?
post #430 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by cchen View Post

I've been trying to email Betty. Tried two times over the course of 3 weeks and didn't get any response. Anyone else have this happen or in contact with her?

I did get a mail within let's say a week, but contacting their stores in Barcelona and Paris per e-mail has proven to be ineffective.
post #431 of 9782
Facebook suggested that I friend "Betty Albaladejo." Good idea?
post #432 of 9782

In all seriousness, when placing a wire transfer for Carmina, is the beneficiary "Carmina Shoemakers"?

 

Does anyone know if there are ways of paying without doing a wire transfer? My bank charges a 30 dollar charge for a transfer that I'm not really down with.


Edited by msart84 - 4/16/12 at 5:55am
post #433 of 9782
Carmina doesn't take credit cards?
post #434 of 9782
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquidus View Post

Carmina doesn't take credit cards?


When I checked out they had options for credit, wire, or Paypal.

 

post #435 of 9782
Paypal. Just ask Betty.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More