or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 265

post #3961 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post

Carmina 80218 Alcudia last








Unipair Guy

Stunning spectator and very different style with the single strap.
post #3962 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewinderX View Post


I'm telling myslf that it's something completely different because those shoes won't arrive for months and months...

My problem with MTOs is that I think "pfft, $350 deposit? That's nothing," and end up with 2-3 orders out at the same time. Then it comes time to pay the remaining balance all at once, and it hurts.

 

And of course you keep buying shoes while your first MTOs are being made, so you never really get a break.

post #3963 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

My problem with MTOs is that I think "pfft, $350 deposit? That's nothing," and end up with 2-3 orders out at the same time. Then it comes time to pay the remaining balance all at once, and it hurts.

 

And of course you keep buying shoes while your first MTOs are being made, so you never really get a break.

Imagine if the MTO was made within weeks - you'll have to cough up instantly.

 

3 months average gives you some time to budget and save....think of it as credit or instalment.

 

And if you're buying shoes whilst your MTO's are being made, you have some serious problem.

You need to see the same therapist I visit...

post #3964 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

Imagine if the MTO was made within weeks - you'll have to cough up instantly.

3 months average gives you some time to budget and save....think of it as credit or instalment.

And if you're buying shoes whilst your MTO's are being made, you have some serious problem.
You need to see the same therapist I visit...

And if you have a PayPal/bill me later account, you receive an additional 6 months to pay with no interest!! biggrin.gif
post #3965 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post
And if you're buying shoes whilst your MTO's are being made, you have some serious problem.

 

This is probably the norm, or so I keep telling myself.

post #3966 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

Imagine if the MTO was made within weeks - you'll have to cough up instantly.

 

And if you're buying shoes whilst your MTO's are being made, you have some serious problem.

You need to see the same therapist I visit...

But if I thought of it like that, I'd miss out on even more MTOs... puzzled.gif

post #3967 of 10077
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ilovelobbs View Post

 

...And if you're buying shoes whilst your MTO's are being made, you have some serious problem.

You need to see the same therapist I visit...

 

Would you mind giving me his or her contact information? biggrin.gif

post #3968 of 10077
Wait.. it's bad to buy shoes when you have an mto placed? So since I have one placed with skoab, I shouldn't buy shoes for three to four months?

Broke that rule already.
post #3969 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjester View Post

Wait.. it's bad to buy shoes when you have an mto placed? So since I have one placed with skoab, I shouldn't buy shoes for three to four months?

Broke that rule already.

 

   not particularly bad as long as you're willing to stand in front of the mirror & admit you have a problem . . . . but if you're willing to admit it, is it really a problem ?

post #3970 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by diglett View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidewinderX View Post

I'm telling myslf that it's something completely different because those shoes won't arrive for months and months...
My problem with MTOs is that I think "pfft, $350 deposit? That's nothing," and end up with 2-3 orders out at the same time. Then it comes time to pay the remaining balance all at once, and it hurts.

And of course you keep buying shoes while your first MTOs are being made, so you never really get a break.

I feel your pain.
Last December I had 4 MTO's come in within weeks of each other.
I also came across some #4 Aldens and some Ruby shell Carmina boots in the same time period.
post #3971 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by unipair guy View Post

Carmina 80218 Alcudia last

 

 

 

Unipair Guy

 

   i cannot believe diglett has not ordered these yet

post #3972 of 10077
Wore my Ruby Captoes again yesterday. I like these more and more.
post #3973 of 10077
Hi, can anyone tell me how much carmina chukkas cost in paris? Be heading there in a few weeks. Thank you!
post #3974 of 10077
^ Clemens, read the rules and edit this post.

Just trying to help here....
post #3975 of 10077
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

 

   i cannot believe diglett has not ordered these yet

Unipair Guy even PMd me when he put up the extra photos. I'm sweating in my boots over here. I need those shoes.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More