Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 8:19 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 9:36 pm in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 10:56 am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 264
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3947 of 137415/7/13 at 5:11ampost #3948 of 137415/7/13 at 10:04am
I did a bad thing... I'm in Madrid for work and had the intention of checking out Meermin and maybe buying a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, they did not have any of the shoes I wanted in my size at the time, so I left empty handed. As a result, I decided to stick my head in the Carmina store on Gran Via.... turned out to be a several hundred euro mistake! :)post #3949 of 137415/7/13 at 10:11amQuote:Originally Posted by SidewinderX
I did a bad thing... I'm in Madrid for work and had the intention of checking out Meermin and maybe buying a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, they did not have any of the shoes I wanted in my size at the time, so I left empty handed. As a result, I decided to stick my head in the Carmina store on Gran Via.... turned out to be a several hundred euro mistake! :)
BAH! No mistake, my friend... Those look great - are they burgundy? Enjoy!!post #3950 of 137415/7/13 at 10:27ampost #3951 of 137415/7/13 at 10:29ampost #3952 of 137415/7/13 at 3:39pmpost #3953 of 137415/7/13 at 4:11pmQuote:Originally Posted by SidewinderX
I did a bad thing... I'm in Madrid for work and had the intention of checking out Meermin and maybe buying a pair of shoes. Unfortunately, they did not have any of the shoes I wanted in my size at the time, so I left empty handed. As a result, I decided to stick my head in the Carmina store on Gran Via.... turned out to be a several hundred euro mistake! :)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Awesome. I have one coming in in calf tan.post #3954 of 137415/7/13 at 9:30pmpost #3955 of 137415/8/13 at 3:33amQuote:
Yes, very vintage....I am in Love.Quote:
I have not been on the official website. These were picked up at the Carmina shop in Barcelona.
Both boots were in stock in my size. The black boots are similar in fitting to my Edward Green's..Snug.
Black tall boots were €400
The shorter Burgundy boots were €425 (not sure why they are more expensive than the taller black boots as
both were calf leather)
The finishing immense - as good as Crocketts Handgrade....and a notch below EG.
These were picked up at the Carmina shop in Barcelona.
There was another shop called Mayol - selling Carmina's for €275 - but he had limited stock.post #3956 of 137415/8/13 at 9:46ampost #3957 of 137415/8/13 at 3:50pmpost #3958 of 137415/8/13 at 3:57pmpost #3959 of 137415/8/13 at 11:57pmQuote:
Well, I probably need to perform more penance because after buying the shoes I e-mail my sizing information in for a Meermin MTO group buy that I had been planning to join once I determined my sizing. I'm telling myslf that it's something completely different because those shoes won't arrive for months and months...
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 13 seconds ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 1 minute ago
- › The Look goes on... 1 minute ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Henry Carter Neckwear & Accessories: Official affiliate thread 13 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Pay to vote... 21 minutes ago
- › Red sole 25 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 32 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 33 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...