Well AS exclusives go for around 500 and are pretty close to CJ hand grade. Vass is top value
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 8:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 254
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3797 of 136254/16/13 at 11:01pmpost #3798 of 136254/16/13 at 11:09pmpost #3799 of 136254/16/13 at 11:26pmpost #3800 of 136254/17/13 at 9:13amQuote:Originally Posted by thecool85
Anyone know anything about the Deia last? I don't see a whole lot of makeups using that last. I'm mainly curious about what it's dimensions are like relative to the other lasts. Based on the the navy dubs that Unipair guy posted, it looks to be a rather attractive last to my eye.
I just got a pair of the navy dub monks on the Deia - they are narrow, that's for sure. I have a pair of dub monks on the Inca last. For reference I have a 7.5 (UK) in the Inca and an 8 in the Deia. The Deia are tighter on my feet than the Inca that is for sure. If I was going to wear these with anything but the thinnest of socks, or sockless the 8 UK in the Deia would've been too small. I'll post a photo when I get home comparing Deia to Inca (that's the only comparison I have sorry)post #3801 of 136254/17/13 at 9:58ampost #3802 of 136254/21/13 at 9:30pmpost #3803 of 136254/21/13 at 9:33pmQuote:
I only have Inca, but from what I've heard, Simpson is by far the sleekest, to the point that most people size up by 0.5 from their usual Carmina size.post #3804 of 136254/21/13 at 11:48pmpost #3805 of 136254/22/13 at 12:00ampost #3806 of 136254/22/13 at 4:23ampost #3807 of 136254/22/13 at 5:23amQuote:
FYI - From the Carmina Sizing thread.
Inca - Widest last and waist for wide feet (EE width)
Rain - Like the Inca but with a chisel toe (EE width)
Soller - A boot last like Robert, fits like a double E.
Forest - Standard width with round toe (E width)
Uetam - Similar to Forest but a shade narrower (E width)
Robert - Like the Simpson but more room in the toe box (E width)
Queen - an E width, similar to Alcudia but shorter
Alcudia - Like the Simpson but with Almond toe (E width)
Simpson - Narrow with chiseled toe, extended toe box (E width)post #3808 of 136254/22/13 at 7:40ampost #3809 of 136254/22/13 at 9:16am
Link to which ones you're talking about? Most are on the Uetam last but some are on the Simpson.
If it's Simpson, a half size down would work if the Inca isn't that snug and you have wiggle room.
Also, the Simpson doesn't look Italian to me. I see a difference now between other shoemakers and the Simpson last.post #3810 of 136254/22/13 at 9:51am
On a side note, if anyone sees any Carmina Uetam Brown String Loafers (not snuff but the darker brown, and no please no tassels) in 10 or 10.5UK, please let me know. The armoury has them at about $120 more than Skoak once did but Skoak doesn't carry them. As long as they're around $450 shipped, I'm down to get them.
The Skoak shipment was $438 for my Snuff Suede ones. The Armoury says they have them but at a $550 price range, before shipping. I love them but not that much, not when I see what they could cost. :-(
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 4 minutes ago
- › ***Story Et Fall Thread*** 4 minutes ago
- › What would you wear today? 6 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 11 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 11 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...