Oy, I have a pair on hold awaiting production and Betty said a few weeks. So long!
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on Yesterday at 10:23 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 8:41 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 2:22 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 5/13/15 at 7:52pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 253
Styleforum Top Picks
If Vass were more widely available I would definitely check out some of their models on the U and F lasts...just by looking at some pics the construction seems more robust than Carmina.
Edited by kayjaybee - 4/16/13 at 12:05pm
Agree that Carmina is a solid value, I don't think AS Exclusive is in the same league as Carmina, much less Vass.
http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/ or carmina webstore
skoak is with USPS shipping so no duties
I love the customer service, too. And you can hop on our MTO groupbuy that's being set in stone over the next few hours if you want to buy from them and are craving a Burgundy Adelaide.
Skoaktiebolaget worked with me on returns, MTOs and standard orders with a total of four pairs so far. Patrik is VERY helpful. I ignored his sizing thread and it killed me financially and he was able to assist in making sure it doesn't happen again, as well as lessening the blow.
Unipair has free shipping. I haven't purchased from them but they are fantastic to talk to.
Epaulet, we all know is great. Prices a little higher but lower shipping.
Gentlemens Footwear is newer and had great customer service. I want to support them soon as they are local to the USA and are a newer company (contact info below). Smaller options so far but they open officially in May.
Contact (Click to show)
Ultimately, no best price. They're all pretty close and the customer service is great at all of them. I guess you can look at it as.. they are all equally low in price and equally high in customer service :-D
Edited by mrjester - 4/17/13 at 10:43am
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Official Sales Alert thread 18 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › Sid Mashburn Cap Toe Balmoral - Espresso - 9.5 - made by Alfred... 3 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 5 minutes ago
- › Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan