Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 9:58 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 7:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 9:37 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 218
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3257 of 136912/21/13 at 5:27pmQuote:
Frank, I love the irony of your name. Sheep, indeed.post #3258 of 136912/21/13 at 9:50pmQuote:
I believe they are narrower.
carmina site shoes forest EE(wide) to EEE(very wide) & Uetam just E(normal)
I have few pairs coming in May. ill report back or someone else can chime in?post #3259 of 136912/21/13 at 11:57pmpost #3260 of 136912/22/13 at 12:18ampost #3261 of 136912/22/13 at 12:36amQuote:
Something like this I would love to wear in the spring summer with no show socks !post #3262 of 136912/22/13 at 12:36amQuote:
It's a good idea but nothing for me. I have both a penny loafer and string loafers so i'm in the market for a tassel.
You know you can choose York sole? That might be better for a loafer.post #3263 of 136912/22/13 at 12:39ampost #3264 of 136912/22/13 at 2:16amQuote:Originally Posted by Concub1ne
Anyhow, I'm more not sold on noix then I am sold on any other particular color. As I understand it carmina has a rather extensive selection of suede, so why not try something new. I mean look at the recent grey adelaides, they turned out fantastic.
I now remember you mentioning this for our last MTO. Was this carminas response to you asking, or to skoab asking? Cause I could understand them saving that option for resellers wanting to differentiate their offerings. I also happened across the photo evidence below just recently, though their policies could have changed since the shoes in question were made.
1. The colors that SkoAB has in theire swatch are: Black, grey, dark brown, snuff, noix, navy and loden green. (They are going to ask if there is more avalible).
2. Yes, we had that discussion with the last MTO and that´s what SkoAB told me after asking Carmina. Of course it´s possible to make changes it´s just about if Carmina want to do them or not and i think they can have two policies. One for big stores like The Armoury and Epaulet, they can make special orders and even own designs. Then you have the regular customer who has to stick to the given design. I don´t know this but it´s what i would do i i were Carmina. If they told the MTO customers that they can redesign the shoes all hell would break loose. Just the people from SF would break Betty in less than a week with questions about design changespost #3265 of 136912/22/13 at 2:46amQuote:Originally Posted by mymil
Maybe it's unwise to float another competing MTO loafer idea, but I'd like one for late spring... what do people think about exactly this model and makeup (snuff suede string loafer on Uetam last) on single Dainite soles instead of leather soles? What do you think, Frank? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Why would you want a loafer with rubber soles? We have this model inbound in Snuff, Brown, Loden Green, Navy (all suede, all leather soles).Quote:Originally Posted by Frank the sheep
2. Yes, we had that discussion with the last MTO and that´s what SkoAB told me after asking Carmina. Of course it´s possible to make changes it´s just about if Carmina want to do them or not and i think they can have two policies. One for big stores like The Armoury and Epaulet, they can make special orders and even own designs. Then you have the regular customer who has to stick to the given design. I don´t know this but it´s what i would do i i were Carmina. If they told the MTO customers that they can redesign the shoes all hell would break loose. Just the people from SF would break Betty in less than a week with questions about design changes
It's just that any changes to an existing pattern will be a bit of a negotiation. They would probably not do it for a single MTO but if we get like 8-10 people on board I'm sure it can be discussed with Carmina. Still, the Carmina MTO program is not as flexible as say G&G.post #3266 of 136912/22/13 at 3:32amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
It's just that any changes to an existing pattern will be a bit of a negotiation. They would probably not do it for a single MTO but if we get like 8-10 people on board I'm sure it can be discussed with Carmina. Still, the Carmina MTO program is not as flexible as say G&G.
After this post, it will be called Leaves boxpost #3267 of 136912/22/13 at 3:58ampost #3268 of 136912/22/13 at 5:01ampost #3269 of 136912/22/13 at 5:50ampost #3270 of 136912/22/13 at 5:55am
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Currently, there are 952 Active Users (159 Members and 793 Guests)
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 55 seconds ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 17 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 17 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 25 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 37 minutes ago
- › SW&D CHALLENGE - ONE PIECE TWO WAYS - VOTING 40 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 44 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 57 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...