York sole might be a good middle way.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 2:18 am in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 5/13/15 at 7:52pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 187
Styleforum Top Picks
Skoakti or epaulet.
From mike at epaulet:
So, I asked about that. The leather there is called "Lama," which is a soft tumbled calfskin. You guys may have seen our Fitzgerald shortwing in the grey version of this leather. It's excellent, but the supplier recently went out of business. They may have enough to make a few pieces up, but I'll have to find out. In person it's pretty close in tone to caramel calfskin, so it might be a bit of a duplication there.
It might be difficult but let's see if there's a possibility!
The Forest is not really wide or Bulbous. Oscar is probably the closest, but as a boot it only really fits that description in a side-by-side with Forest.
Nice photoshop, man. Got me some cognac shell ptbs from Paul and Friends I scored for 500 bucks on eBay coming soon.
No, not any plans as we have it in Vegano Marron. If you get a minimum of 6 people together for a Group MTO the price is 3400 SEK (2720 SEK ex VAT, approx. $400).
We're doing exactly this boot for fall in "Camel Grain", but with a York sole or possibly a brown Commando sole.
I will be purchasing if I beat the other vulchers to it. Fantastic boot. Which last? (ok, maybe I won't, depending...).
I have them and they're great, especially for that price. I wear them in the same size as I wear all other lasts (except Simpson). For the price, I'd get them and not look back. Great loafer, IMO.
Here's a pic of them next to the Soller-lasted chukkas from http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se/
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Mad Max Profits System Review – Does It Really Works? 2 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Max Profits review! What is Mad Max Profits review all about 3 minutes ago
- › Mad Max Profits System Review, Does Mad Max Profits Review Really... 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Genuine COACH Briefcase SS 2015 Hudson Slim 5 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 7 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 16 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan