I think it's actually Camel Grain in the picture. It's sligthly darker than tanned. I'll see if I can't get our store manager to post a pic.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 1:20 pm in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 185post #2761 of 137241/10/13 at 12:27am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2762 of 137241/10/13 at 12:33amQuote:
That would be awesome to see a pic of it. How many months till you guys produce it? Hopefully soon because I love that bootpost #2763 of 137241/10/13 at 2:44amQuote:
8-12 weeks for Camrina MTO.
Picture of Camel Grain at the bottom, compared to Tanned "Karren Grain Cuero" (tanned heavy (more textture) grain). Camel Grein is actually a little lighter.post #2764 of 137241/10/13 at 5:17amQuote:
Yes please! Love the grain, colour and composition. I'd prefer a full rubber sole though.post #2765 of 137241/10/13 at 8:02amQuote:Originally Posted by Leaves
No, not any plans as we have it in Vegano Marron. If you get a minimum of 6 people together for a Group MTO the price is 3400 SEK (2720 SEK ex VAT, approx. $400).
We're doing exactly this boot for fall in "Camel Grain", but with a York sole or possibly a brown Commando sole.
please tell me you're doing it the forest last and that I can order it in a wide.post #2766 of 137241/10/13 at 8:40ampost #2767 of 137241/10/13 at 8:47ampost #2768 of 137241/10/13 at 8:59amQuote:Originally Posted by bourbonbasted
So I'm in the market for a new Spring/Summer loafer. A catch-all that I can wear with chinos and jeans as easily as I can with odd linen/fresco dress trou. I'm a fan of these but am curious to know if anyone here has a pair. I'm especially interested about the last (UETAM).
I was initially intrigued by the "Italian boat shoe" archetype when I saw these at Brooks Brothers. But seeing as how I want suede in a lighter color, the Carmina are ideal. And they are cheaper.Quote:Originally Posted by leftofthedial
I've seen those in person (a friend of mine has a pair) and they're pretty damn incredible. I've tried on a sample in the Uetam and would go with the size I wear in every other last I've tried on. It's a comfortable last and fits much better than most other loafers I've worn/tried on.Quote:
I was looking at these a year back and tried on some at Brooks Brothers and actually felt they were a little small and thought that 0.5 bigger than TTS was a better fit, i.e., I am typically a 9D TTS and thought the 9.5D felt the most comfortable. I actually settled on the Allen Edmonds Catskill instead of these for now, as I was looking for something a little more casual and was able to snag the Catskills for $35 off the 'bay.
hide (Click to show)
If anyone is looking for the C&J version of the BB shoe I know that I have seen it pop up on eBay in a tan color for around $340 before shipping. I don't recall what the C&J name for it is.post #2769 of 137241/10/13 at 9:43ampost #2770 of 137241/10/13 at 10:03ampost #2771 of 137241/10/13 at 10:34amQuote:
That's fine with me. That's 2 of us who else wants to join? Only 4 more needed to get this project rollingQuote:
I actually like the lighter. It will age very nicelypost #2772 of 137241/10/13 at 10:42ampost #2773 of 137241/10/13 at 11:40ampost #2774 of 137241/10/13 at 11:52amQuote:
A tentative yes from me, too, depending on the last and the sole. And I agree on preferring the lighter leather.post #2775 of 137241/10/13 at 12:28pm
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Currently, there are 1292 Active Users (268 Members and 1024 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 24 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 38 seconds ago
- › Briefcase porn thread 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 2 minutes ago
- › The Official VINTAGE T SHIRT KNOWLEDGE THREAD. 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...