Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 6:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on 7/2/15 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 177post #2641 of 1372912/28/12 at 5:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2642 of 1372912/28/12 at 5:57pmpost #2643 of 1372912/28/12 at 6:05pmpost #2644 of 1372912/28/12 at 6:47pmpost #2645 of 1372912/28/12 at 7:02pmpost #2646 of 1372912/28/12 at 7:19pmpost #2647 of 1372912/28/12 at 7:28pmQuote:
Cognac shell? You migh get squeaking in the tongue area from the two areas grinding against one another.
Yeaaaahhh, two pieces of shell just grindin' up on each othapost #2648 of 1372912/28/12 at 7:28pmpost #2649 of 1372912/28/12 at 7:47pmpost #2650 of 1372912/28/12 at 7:49pmpost #2651 of 1372912/28/12 at 7:55pmpost #2652 of 1372912/28/12 at 8:02pmpost #2653 of 1372912/28/12 at 8:20pmpost #2654 of 1372912/28/12 at 9:48pmQuote:
Prices are definitely higher than direct, but I've been wanting a black austerity brogue, Carmina doesn't offer it in the e-store, and I didnt see a reason to wait for an MTO when it was sitting in front of me.
As everyone can see from the photos, there weren't a lot of unusual makeups, but what they had gotten seemed solid. The perforated captoe boot was interesting--it's brown CXL with a full rubber sole, so similar to Epaulet's Steinbeck, but captoe rather than wingtip.
The guys on the floor at TSM were impressed with the Carminas but didn't know a lot about them. As I mentioned in my first post, they were literally unloading them and setting up the display when I walked in. I got the impression that they would be doing more makeups over time, similar to what they do with Alden, so it might be worth keeping an eye out.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Currently, there are 1520 Active Users (335 Members and 1185 Guests)
- › Things that are pissing you off. 1 minute ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 3 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 5 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 5 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 9 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 10 minutes ago
- › Cheaney 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 12 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...