As per your instructions I am not sending you a PM Frank. But I'd like to know whether or not the shipping is free in Sweden, Denmark, and Finland as is stated on Skoaktiebolagets website. The info I got from you read that there would be a shipping charge of 300 SEK. I've already sent an email to skoaktiebolaget with the same question, but I thought you might already have the answer.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:11 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 8:59 am in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 6/22/15 at 12:36pm in Preorders, Group Made-to-order, trunk shows, and other collaborative efforts
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 127post #1891 of 1361410/13/12 at 3:19am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1892 of 1361410/13/12 at 3:48amGoogle and you shall find.
I didn´t know the answear but after 30 sek on skoaktiebolagets web site i found this:
We ship globally with flat rates depending on where you live:
Sweden, Denmark, Finland - free shipping for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
European Union - 200 SEK for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
World Wide - 300 SEK (ex VAT) for purchases of 3000 SEK and above.
At this moment we do not accept mail orders under 3000 SEK. This may change but not in the near future.
This is not meant to be rude but i find it quite funny that in the era of information and easy ways to find it, people still write questions on forum that takes longer time to write than it takes to google the answear. This is the reason i told people not to PM mepost #1893 of 1361410/13/12 at 4:06am
Which is exactly the same info I found. The reason I asked is that you sent me conflicting information in the MTO info. "Shipping cost is 300 SEK flat rate with swedish regular mail." As you also wrote that the info was given you by the store manager I was unsure which would prove correct. Granted that info was likely directed at non swedes participating, but I wanted to be certain. Glad to have an answer in any case.
BTW. Please give a green light for PMs when appropriate, I'd like to revise my shipping address if that is still possible.post #1894 of 1361410/14/12 at 9:37ampost #1895 of 1361410/14/12 at 9:44ampost #1896 of 1361410/14/12 at 12:12pmpost #1897 of 1361410/14/12 at 9:29pmpost #1898 of 1361410/14/12 at 11:15pmQuote:
Yes, it's from The Armoury. Also ordered the blue suede but didn't come in this time.post #1899 of 1361410/15/12 at 4:18pmQuote:
You too huh? I've been ogling them for the last few hours while reading the balmoral boot porn thread. I was told that our mto would probably be delivered in early january though, so the only reasonable thing for me to do is to pick up a pair of them as well when I collect the mto boot. I mean it would make no sense for me not to have an oxford boot. Right?post #1900 of 1361410/15/12 at 6:54pmpost #1901 of 1361410/15/12 at 6:56pmpost #1902 of 1361410/15/12 at 7:02pmQuote:
Also a 13. The only real option is getting in on a MTO group order. It would be nice to be able to try on different lasts and get a feel for sizing. Oh well, the lord gave us big feet but he compensated by giving us...big other things.post #1903 of 1361410/15/12 at 7:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by Concub1ne
You too huh? I've been ogling them for the last few hours while reading the balmoral boot porn thread. I was told that our mto would probably be delivered in early january though, so the only reasonable thing for me to do is to pick up a pair of them as well when I collect the mto boot. I mean it would make no sense for me not to have an oxford boot. Right?
Yup. I'm also in on the MTO, and I think my January boot plan will turn out exactly like yours.
For now, I think I'll set my sight on those shell bal boots that are still in stockpost #1904 of 1361410/15/12 at 7:16pm
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
- › Crockett & Jones PembrokeUk 7 E, 8 E, 8,5 E,10 E, 10,5 E ( brand... 1 minute ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 2 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › APC New Standard and Raleigh Denim Jones 4 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 7 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge: Creative Business Casual 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...