There is no such thing as GG or EG RTW Cordovan boots. But if there would be they should be around €1200+.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 3/31/15 at 8:30am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 9:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Yesterday at 6:50 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on 4/24/15 at 8:51am in Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 115
Styleforum Top Picks
very nice boots! they look more like saddle than cognac shell though. i have a similar shoe version of that boot, it's a brogue captoe oxford and it's also on the robert last.
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that they run long and narrow, or that the chisel is more akin to the 348 chisel?
What is the different between model 80184 (http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=84&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86)
and model 797 (http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg) or (http://dieworkwear.com/post/3621598417/shoe-options-for-rainy-days)
seams to me that this is the same boot???
This image of the "797": http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg is actually the 80184. It was a mistake on Mr. Horween's part here, originally (in the comments): http://horween.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/perks/
The REAL 797 is this boot, only on the Forest last (according to Betty): http://carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=81&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86
I don't think they normally stock the 797, since she said (a year ago, mind you) that they didn't have a sample to send a picture.
The 80184 is on the Oscar last.
Since we will have a store in Sweden selling Carmina from 11 october (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se) i wanted to do a MTO. I sent NAMOR a PM since he said in this thread that he was thinking the same. We decided to do a copy of the boot Nick at Horwwen got from Carmina, except with dark green lining. If you want in you are more than welcome, if we are six people we avoid the MTO fee. I you want in write in the thread so others know but please PM me so i don´t miss anyone.
The design is set and not up for discussion.
This is the details:
Price in SEK with VAT: 5700
Price in SEK without VAT: 4560
Regarding price. I need to get final confirmation from Leaves since Carmina did raise their prices this week.
This is the boot:
Edited by Frank the sheep - 10/6/12 at 1:20am
"...We will also accept “group MTOs". If you have a group of friends or colleagues who would like to create a certain model, we are happy to oblige. A minimum of six pairs in any model/colour/last is required to do a “group” MTO. This way, we won't have to charge you the extra MTO surcharge. This service is available for all of our three major brands; Carmina Shoemaker, Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling."
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Zee's Leatherware & Shoe Co. 18 seconds ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Authentication... 14 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 20 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 21 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 35 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 36 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 42 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 44 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 44 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...