There is no such thing as GG or EG RTW Cordovan boots. But if there would be they should be around €1200+.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- GentlemensFootwear.com (Carmina, Drakes, Cappelli, Finamore) - Official Affiliate Thread Last post on 12/24/14 at 12:49pm in Classic Menswear
- John Lobb Appreciation Thread Last post on Today at 6:24 am in Classic Menswear
- Brown Double Monks $300- $400 range Last post on 9/13/12 at 11:42am in Classic Menswear
- most versatile shoe? Last post on 9/13/12 at 8:37pm in Classic Menswear
- Carmina, Epaulet, and Styleforum Fall '12 Shortwing Boot Project Last post on 12/7/12 at 8:53am in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Urban Fine Socks
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 115
Styleforum Top Picks
very nice boots! they look more like saddle than cognac shell though. i have a similar shoe version of that boot, it's a brogue captoe oxford and it's also on the robert last.
What do you mean by this? Do you mean that they run long and narrow, or that the chisel is more akin to the 348 chisel?
What is the different between model 80184 (http://www.carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=84&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86)
and model 797 (http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg) or (http://dieworkwear.com/post/3621598417/shoe-options-for-rainy-days)
seams to me that this is the same boot???
This image of the "797": http://cdn.styleforum.net/a/aa/aa7fc7fa_nah_2637.jpeg is actually the 80184. It was a mistake on Mr. Horween's part here, originally (in the comments): http://horween.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/perks/
The REAL 797 is this boot, only on the Forest last (according to Betty): http://carminashoemaker.com/web/hom/coleccion_modelo_detalle.php?lang=eng&dist=g&id_col=21&id_mod=81&id_modFull=0,70,85,84,83,81,80,79,78,77,76,75,74,73,71,86
I don't think they normally stock the 797, since she said (a year ago, mind you) that they didn't have a sample to send a picture.
The 80184 is on the Oscar last.
Since we will have a store in Sweden selling Carmina from 11 october (http://www.skoaktiebolaget.se) i wanted to do a MTO. I sent NAMOR a PM since he said in this thread that he was thinking the same. We decided to do a copy of the boot Nick at Horwwen got from Carmina, except with dark green lining. If you want in you are more than welcome, if we are six people we avoid the MTO fee. I you want in write in the thread so others know but please PM me so i don´t miss anyone.
The design is set and not up for discussion.
This is the details:
Price in SEK with VAT: 5700
Price in SEK without VAT: 4560
Regarding price. I need to get final confirmation from Leaves since Carmina did raise their prices this week.
This is the boot:
Edited by Frank the sheep - 10/6/12 at 1:20am
"...We will also accept “group MTOs". If you have a group of friends or colleagues who would like to create a certain model, we are happy to oblige. A minimum of six pairs in any model/colour/last is required to do a “group” MTO. This way, we won't have to charge you the extra MTO surcharge. This service is available for all of our three major brands; Carmina Shoemaker, Edward Green, Gaziano & Girling."
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
Styleforum Top Picks
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › CHRISTOPHE LEMAIRE FW2014 3 minutes ago
- › The Berluti shoe thread 3 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 12 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 14 minutes ago
- › ***The Official eBay / B&S / eShop Someone-Should-Kop Thread*** 21 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: December 2014
- › What I Learned from Slim Denim
- › How to Smell Fabulous for the Holidays
- › Last Minute Gifts for Dad
- › The Joy of Bad Christmas Movies
- › Styleforum Interviews Yasuto Kamoshita of...
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...