Very Bontoni at what 30% of the price?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 5/24/15 at 10:23am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 6:07 am in Classic Menswear
- Size 9 Shoes: Grenson Tassel Loafers and Tommy Hilfiger Oxford Boots Last post on 11/27/11 at 5:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on 7/2/15 at 8:48am in Classic Menswear
- Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread Last post on Today at 2:15 am in Streetwear and Denim
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 100
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1487 of 137299/14/12 at 8:53pmpost #1488 of 137299/14/12 at 11:17pmQuote:post #1489 of 137299/15/12 at 2:53amQuote:
Eljirado has been posting some on ShoePorn with ThinkDerm kicking in and I have thrown in a pair that are coming to me avec embouchoirs.post #1490 of 137299/15/12 at 7:19amQuote:Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson
Other way round - check out http://www.stanleykorshak.com/infostore/ca.cart.asp?maincat=Men's&subcat=&subsubcat=&designercat=Bontoni&colorcat=
I understand now. I was thinking they were cheaper. I like some of these styles.post #1491 of 137299/15/12 at 7:32amI have a sizing question. I am about to step out on my first pair of Carminas, unfortunately, I have no option for trying a pair of carminas on. I love the 13 E (us) fit of Allen Edmonds on the 5-65 last. I am looking at pair of 13 E carminas on the forest last. Can anyone give me an idea about the fit I can expect?post #1492 of 137299/15/12 at 11:27ampost #1493 of 137299/15/12 at 11:47amThread Starterpost #1494 of 137299/15/12 at 1:31pmpost #1495 of 137299/15/12 at 3:07pmSuede and calf combo is hard to pull off
Wingtip chelsea is tough to pull off as well
Chiseled toe ......
Suede, calf, wingtip, Chelsea boot on an aggressively shaped last has too much going on.
Perhaps a solid calf wingtip boot on a slighly less square toe may be a more attractive optionpost #1496 of 137299/15/12 at 6:25pmpost #1497 of 137299/15/12 at 6:34pmQuote:
totally wrong thread for it but I just had to share my bontoni lovepost #1498 of 137299/15/12 at 7:29pmpost #1499 of 137299/16/12 at 1:52ampost #1500 of 137299/16/12 at 10:15amQuote:Originally Posted by Pastor
Finally got to pick up my MTO order today.
MTO Navy Shell
Single Monk Style on the Inca last
My first impression is that these shoes rock. Inside they look almost black but outside the shell is a rich blue color. Total time from payment to delivery was 8 weeks. Check out the pics from below. My only reference to size are the Epaulet Rain lasted MTO snuff suedes. These are slightly wider than those but if you have a high instep I'm not sure they would work. With just trying them on I had to loosen the strap to the furthest hole. They feel great on my feet and if they break in even the slightest bit it will be an almost perfect fit. I'm going to have to go look at NAMOR's post about what to wear with navy shell...
Inside No Flash on these two pics Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Inside with a Flash on these next two
Natural sunlight in this one pic
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Currently, there are 1525 Active Users (326 Members and 1199 Guests)
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 20 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Show us how you roll in Engineered Garments 1 minute ago
- › Why are people willing to pay more for mainstream high fashion... 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Ring Jacket Japan Proxy via Sprout2 (RTW/MTO/MTM) 8 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 9 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 9 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...