or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 913

post #13681 of 13687
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm93 View Post

Correct, my mistake. The standard Rain last is EE width; however, for GMTO's, if you would like it to be wider (EEE) or narrower (D), they would be able to accommodate you.
Thank you for the information, have not bought any carminas but thinking of buying a pair of rain soon, probably from skoak, just hoping they will be wide enough for my feet. Otherwise I will start to hang out in the gtmo section and wait for the right ones :-)
post #13682 of 13687
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern-swede View Post


Thank you for the information, have not bought any carminas but thinking of buying a pair of rain soon, probably from skoak, just hoping they will be wide enough for my feet. Otherwise I will start to hang out in the gtmo section and wait for the right ones :-)

 

What size shoes do you wear in other brands? Perhaps myself and others would be able to help you out.

 

The Rain last is very generous fitting overall though, so it tends to work well for wider feet. I consider my foot to be somewhat on the wider side, and there's plenty of space in a standard Rain lasted shoe throughout for my foot, with the snuggest part being the toes for me. 

post #13683 of 13687
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm93 View Post

What size shoes do you wear in other brands? Perhaps myself and others would be able to help you out.

The Rain last is very generous fitting overall though, so it tends to work well for wider feet. I consider my foot to be somewhat on the wider side, and there's plenty of space in a standard Rain lasted shoe throughout for my foot, with the snuggest part being the toes for me. 
I have meermin loafer in suede (ron last) and also the lwb shell both size 9,5.
Also Yanko last 961 9,5. I bought the meermin hiro size 10, but it was too narrow :-( my pinky toe (i have a corn there, is that how you say it?) was not feeling well of them.
Im thinking of the rain size 9,5 as that is the size im normally wearing.
post #13684 of 13687
Quote:
Originally Posted by southern-swede View Post


I have meermin loafer in suede (ron last) and also the lwb shell both size 9,5.
Also Yanko last 961 9,5. I bought the meermin hiro size 10, but it was too narrow :-( my pinky toe (i have a corn there, is that how you say it?) was not feeling well of them.
Im thinking of the rain size 9,5 as that is the size im normally wearing.
I think you should may need size 9, since rain is ee width
post #13685 of 13687
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post

I think you should may need size 9, since rain is ee width
Ok, Yanko 961 is G-width and also meermin rui is, and they fit me quite good. Is EE same as G-width? I think I will try 9,5.
post #13686 of 13687
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcl911 View Post

I think you should may need size 9, since rain is ee width
I'm 8.5 In Filadelfia last. Should I size down to 8 in Rain last?
post #13687 of 13687
Quote:
Originally Posted by bm93 View Post
 

 

Correct, my mistake. The standard Rain last is EE width; however, for GMTO's, if you would like it to be wider (EEE) or narrower (D), they would be able to accommodate you.

 

That's really useful, I am a Rain EEE (found out with another pair of GMTOs) but the last time I emailed Carmina they said they would not accommodate another width.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More