Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 6:26 pm in Classic Menswear
- Wk of Feb 9, 2015: New Member Inquiries & Quick Questions- Classic Menswear Last post on 2/16/15 at 7:50am in Classic Menswear
- ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 - Ends April 7. Last post on Today at 2:33 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 7:03 pm in Classic Menswear
Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Footwear)
Last edited: 12/11/12
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.9.12
Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More - Page 76
Styleforum Top Picks
Ethan and Alan at the Armoury recommended that I go a half size down from my Barrie size (i.e. Barrie = 11.5D US, Soller = 11UK). Anyone have experience with the Soller last? Not much info on this one. Also what kind of soles are on this model? Hard to tell from the pic.
some better pics of the adelaide
Very elegant, NAMOR!
The more I see the Alcudia last, the more I think my Adelaides are in a different last... there's no info about it on the box so I guessed it was the Alcudia (because it's the "default" last on that model), but the toes seem just a tad more square on mine.
I'll see if I can post pics later today...
some better pics of the adelaide
how does cognac compare in person vs Alden shell colors? Seems to vary in photos quite significantly depending on light...
And is cuero something different? Is that the chestnut shell that epaulet carries?
This is what I was talking about. NAMOR's pair seems to have a more rounded toe, specially the sole looks more squarish on mine. Could this be a different last and not the Alcudia? There's no info on the box. Not that it matters much because they fit well and are beautiful anyways, but I'm curious! Sorry for the poor quality pics but my cellphone camera is all I have ATM.
Edited by RDiaz - 7/22/12 at 3:51am
Had a surprise today. I ordered a pair of wingtips on Sunday and received a pair of loafers this morning. This is not a complaint--mistakes happen, and I'm sure they'll handle it graciously. I just wanted to take the chance to post a couple of pictures in case any of you were looking at their loafers. If they weren't 3 sizes too big, I'd consider keeping them.
those loafers are so nice and consider the price is pretty good at about $340 shipped to the US.
Made a small photo session for the Carmina boots bought in Amsterdam.
Have a look:
Model 797, Last Forest-A, UK10 EE (normally wear UK9,5), Burgundy cordovan
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
looks sleek considering this Forest is supposed to a more generous last. beautiful boot
After seeing a side-by-side pic of the 337 and Rain, I realized that the Rain is significantly shorter and might not be what I'm looking for. Thanks to Barbaresco for the picture.
- Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More
- › Foo shops for a Japanese knife 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 7 minutes ago
- › ORDER NOW! Viberg for Styleforum GMTO preorders Round1 - 2015 -... 10 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 11 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 16 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 20 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 22 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › The ten least expensive cars to insure in the US
- › The Styleforum Brief: March 2015
- › Going Places: A Brief Trip to Naples
- › One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the...
- › People Who Make Our Lives Better: Jack...
- › CT Shirts Presents: How to Choose the Best...
- › Fok's Pick: Quilted Vests
- › A Suit Well-Traveled: Clark Gable’s...
- › Six questions to ask when vetting your...
- › The truth about how to be great at content...