Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 9/17/16 at 7:54am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:55 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 11:37 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 580post #8686 of 183776/24/14 at 3:56ampost #8687 of 183776/24/14 at 1:36pmpost #8688 of 183776/24/14 at 9:01pmpost #8689 of 183776/24/14 at 10:22pmpost #8690 of 183776/24/14 at 11:55pmQuote:
Since you're living in Paris, you might want to take a look at Calceon who is offering 50% discount:On liquide...-50% sur
TOUT le stock-50% sur
Gaziano & Girling,
et Zonkey Boot !
A partir du mercredi 25 Juin
de 11h à 19h30
à la boutique Calceom,
129 rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris.
Jusqu'à épuisement des stocks et avant changement d'activité...
post #8691 of 183776/25/14 at 12:09am
Yes. Given how busy they must be with both wholesale and retail operations, it is a surprising delight that they still take the time and care to provide good service to individual buyers via telephone.post #8692 of 183776/25/14 at 1:50amQuote:Hehe it is already in my today agenda !
But to be honest I'm kind of broke right now... I went to the John Lobb store this week and bought two pairs of oxfords. My shoe budget has been more than reached for this year but who knows ...post #8693 of 183776/25/14 at 2:44amQuote:
My wallet is so glad I'm in Hong Kong. Otherwise I would be all over the G&Gs....post #8694 of 183776/25/14 at 6:29ampost #8695 of 183776/25/14 at 6:45am
For the Detriot last,
Do you guys generally size down half size or one full-size from the Barrie?
I feel like I can probably do a full-size but it can be rather tight. I'm definitely half-sized down from the Rain and I take the same in the Simpson.
Barrie - 8.5D
Rain - 8UK
Simpson - 8.5UK
Detriot - 8UK can "probably" squeeze into 7.5UK.
Thoughts?post #8696 of 183776/25/14 at 8:32am
Awesome pair of double monks on sale at Far Fetch'd for $357. Only size 8 and 10UK remain:post #8697 of 183776/25/14 at 10:20amQuote:Originally Posted by eddiemczee
Awesome pair of double monks on sale at Far Fetch'd for $357. Only size 8 and 10UK remain:
These are still leftovers from last winter. No new Carmina shoes were added to the online stock of the Farfetch online boutiques last season. :( I missed out on some great black monks in my size on their last winter sale.post #8698 of 183776/25/14 at 6:38pmpost #8699 of 183776/25/14 at 6:46pmQuote:Originally Posted by Michael Haines
Guys I am very sorry if this has been discussed before I did try to search but I am looking at pair carmina I saw for sell at epaulet and not sure how there calf skin compares to alden, crocket and jones, and vass. These would be the calf skin shoes that I currently own.
personal opinion but Carmina calf at least equals Alden and C&J and might be a step below what I have from vass but not by muchpost #8700 of 183776/25/14 at 7:18pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Gratitude Thread 1 minute ago
- › What music are you listening to lately? 2 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Patrick Booth's (Almost) Daily Haiku Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cigars 4 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina Tassel Loafers UK9! Price drop 4/4 6 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 7 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...