I am sorry, I don't see the problem. Maybe I am just missing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 11:48 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 7:54 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 545post #8161 of 192494/21/14 at 10:49ampost #8162 of 192494/21/14 at 11:50ampost #8163 of 192494/21/14 at 11:53amQuote:
I see it now.
It is hard to judge without seeing in person.
If the stitching is tight, I would not worry.
You could email Betty a pic and ask her opinion.
You should crop a version of the pic to point it out.post #8164 of 192494/21/14 at 11:54amQuote:If you are talking about that stich that is in the corner...All of my shoes do that. Right or wrong, I've never had an issue.
In the corner, like this?post #8165 of 192494/21/14 at 12:09pmpost #8166 of 192494/21/14 at 12:15pmpost #8167 of 192494/21/14 at 12:17pmpost #8168 of 192494/21/14 at 12:18pmpost #8169 of 192494/21/14 at 4:59pmHey Guys. I'm thinking about a Carmina brown grain split toe derby. This shoe in some sort of brown tone grain. Does anyone know Carmina's grain options?
http://www.carminashoemaker.com/man/collection/queens/model/803.htmlpost #8170 of 192494/21/14 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
+1 for Skoak and GF.
I have asked Unipair guy a few questions and they have gotten back to me quickly and gave me a reason not to buy a certain brand from them. They seemed very honest which I respected.
If you are bouncing back and forth between brands maybe an email or two to the store might be enough but going beyond that could be annoying for them and I am sure they are constantly receiving tons of inquiries. Especially if you feel like you are fishing for answers instead of potentially purchasing can definitely result in frustration.
Just my 0.02, not trying to justify your reasoning because there are certain stores I would not shop from due to lack of communication/false communication.
Has anyone been hit with duties/taxes/fees when ordering ordering in USA from Skoak?post #8171 of 192494/21/14 at 6:43pmpost #8172 of 192494/21/14 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalfQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
Just bought two suede loafers from carmina direct for the spring and summer. Odd that I can no longer access the site to check my order after I placed it and there is no forgotten password link. What's up with that ? Hope my order gets shipped to me okay. Anyway, looking forward to getting my first carminas.
Congrats on your purchases! Did you get a confirmation email? Was your credit card charged? When I order direct from Carmina both of those happen almost immediately.
Thanks! Yes on both counts. I hope I get emailed a shipping confirmation soon.post #8173 of 192494/21/14 at 8:40pmpost #8174 of 192494/21/14 at 8:58pmpost #8175 of 192494/21/14 at 10:52pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1058 Active Users (117 Members and 941 Guests)
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 6 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 42 minutes ago
- › Men's Johnston & Murphy McPherson Cap Toed White Size 11.5 Shoes 45 minutes ago
- › Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general 45 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 47 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 50 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 50 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 51 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...