I am sorry, I don't see the problem. Maybe I am just missing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:16 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 9:23 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 545post #8161 of 167254/21/14 at 10:49am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #8162 of 167254/21/14 at 11:50ampost #8163 of 167254/21/14 at 11:53amQuote:
I see it now.
It is hard to judge without seeing in person.
If the stitching is tight, I would not worry.
You could email Betty a pic and ask her opinion.
You should crop a version of the pic to point it out.post #8164 of 167254/21/14 at 11:54amQuote:If you are talking about that stich that is in the corner...All of my shoes do that. Right or wrong, I've never had an issue.
In the corner, like this?post #8165 of 167254/21/14 at 12:09pmpost #8166 of 167254/21/14 at 12:15pmpost #8167 of 167254/21/14 at 12:17pmpost #8168 of 167254/21/14 at 12:18pmpost #8169 of 167254/21/14 at 4:59pmHey Guys. I'm thinking about a Carmina brown grain split toe derby. This shoe in some sort of brown tone grain. Does anyone know Carmina's grain options?
http://www.carminashoemaker.com/man/collection/queens/model/803.htmlpost #8170 of 167254/21/14 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
+1 for Skoak and GF.
I have asked Unipair guy a few questions and they have gotten back to me quickly and gave me a reason not to buy a certain brand from them. They seemed very honest which I respected.
If you are bouncing back and forth between brands maybe an email or two to the store might be enough but going beyond that could be annoying for them and I am sure they are constantly receiving tons of inquiries. Especially if you feel like you are fishing for answers instead of potentially purchasing can definitely result in frustration.
Just my 0.02, not trying to justify your reasoning because there are certain stores I would not shop from due to lack of communication/false communication.
Has anyone been hit with duties/taxes/fees when ordering ordering in USA from Skoak?post #8171 of 167254/21/14 at 6:43pmpost #8172 of 167254/21/14 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalfQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
Just bought two suede loafers from carmina direct for the spring and summer. Odd that I can no longer access the site to check my order after I placed it and there is no forgotten password link. What's up with that ? Hope my order gets shipped to me okay. Anyway, looking forward to getting my first carminas.
Congrats on your purchases! Did you get a confirmation email? Was your credit card charged? When I order direct from Carmina both of those happen almost immediately.
Thanks! Yes on both counts. I hope I get emailed a shipping confirmation soon.post #8173 of 167254/21/14 at 8:40pmpost #8174 of 167254/21/14 at 8:58pmpost #8175 of 167254/21/14 at 10:52pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1016 Active Users (146 Members and 870 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › Shortening a trench coat 12 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 15 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 16 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Common Projects Thread 23 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 26 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 28 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 36 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?