I am sorry, I don't see the problem. Maybe I am just missing it.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 4/30/16 at 8:03am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 3:28 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 1:38 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 545post #8161 of 175624/21/14 at 10:49ampost #8162 of 175624/21/14 at 11:50ampost #8163 of 175624/21/14 at 11:53amQuote:
I see it now.
It is hard to judge without seeing in person.
If the stitching is tight, I would not worry.
You could email Betty a pic and ask her opinion.
You should crop a version of the pic to point it out.post #8164 of 175624/21/14 at 11:54amQuote:If you are talking about that stich that is in the corner...All of my shoes do that. Right or wrong, I've never had an issue.
In the corner, like this?post #8165 of 175624/21/14 at 12:09pmpost #8166 of 175624/21/14 at 12:15pmpost #8167 of 175624/21/14 at 12:17pmpost #8168 of 175624/21/14 at 12:18pmpost #8169 of 175624/21/14 at 4:59pmHey Guys. I'm thinking about a Carmina brown grain split toe derby. This shoe in some sort of brown tone grain. Does anyone know Carmina's grain options?
http://www.carminashoemaker.com/man/collection/queens/model/803.htmlpost #8170 of 175624/21/14 at 5:31pmQuote:Originally Posted by justinkapur
+1 for Skoak and GF.
I have asked Unipair guy a few questions and they have gotten back to me quickly and gave me a reason not to buy a certain brand from them. They seemed very honest which I respected.
If you are bouncing back and forth between brands maybe an email or two to the store might be enough but going beyond that could be annoying for them and I am sure they are constantly receiving tons of inquiries. Especially if you feel like you are fishing for answers instead of potentially purchasing can definitely result in frustration.
Just my 0.02, not trying to justify your reasoning because there are certain stores I would not shop from due to lack of communication/false communication.
Has anyone been hit with duties/taxes/fees when ordering ordering in USA from Skoak?post #8171 of 175624/21/14 at 6:43pmpost #8172 of 175624/21/14 at 7:26pmQuote:Originally Posted by halfnhalfnhalfQuote:Originally Posted by Ironist
Just bought two suede loafers from carmina direct for the spring and summer. Odd that I can no longer access the site to check my order after I placed it and there is no forgotten password link. What's up with that ? Hope my order gets shipped to me okay. Anyway, looking forward to getting my first carminas.
Congrats on your purchases! Did you get a confirmation email? Was your credit card charged? When I order direct from Carmina both of those happen almost immediately.
Thanks! Yes on both counts. I hope I get emailed a shipping confirmation soon.post #8173 of 175624/21/14 at 8:40pmpost #8174 of 175624/21/14 at 8:58pmpost #8175 of 175624/21/14 at 10:52pm
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1276 Active Users (274 Members and 1002 Guests)
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 44 seconds ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 2 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 4 minutes ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Stephen Curry Style - am looking for silk cloak 6 minutes ago
- › 5. NWT BROOKS BROTHERS BLACK FLEECE THOM BROWNE WOOL/LEATHER BELT... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 6 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum HoF GMTO - The Hopper Boot PUT YOUR MONEY... 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts