Hey, they are great! What is the color?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 1/25/16 at 4:17am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 1:39 pm in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 11:57 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015Last edited: 7/12/15
- Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five WeddingsLast edited: 7/12/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 431
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6452 of 1672911/11/13 at 2:11pmpost #6453 of 1672911/11/13 at 5:18pmpost #6454 of 1672911/11/13 at 8:20pmpost #6455 of 1672911/12/13 at 12:57ampost #6456 of 1672911/12/13 at 10:04ampost #6457 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:01pmpost #6458 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:04pmpost #6459 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:05pmpost #6460 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:08pm
What he said. I'm in Canada, and I had to pay over $200 to get my cordovan chukkas: 18% duty, 13% sales tax, plus DHL's "bend over so we can make it hurt even more" fees. Great boots- beautiful leather, well-made, but that last bit really hurt.post #6461 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:15pm
MGD, I took the same size as I always do, but I have weird feet. I take 8uk in both rain and Simpson. My 8uk Simpson balmorals feel tighter in the forefoot, the Chelsea might just feel a bit better because of the lace less design might conform to my feet better, but I wouldn't recommend any changes to your reg size in Simpson.post #6462 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:19pmpost #6463 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:25pmQuote:Originally Posted by spicycho
MGD, I took the same size as I always do, but I have weird feet. I take 8uk in both rain and Simpson. My 8uk Simpson balmorals feel tighter in the forefoot, the Chelsea might just feel a bit better because of the lace less design might conform to my feet better, but I wouldn't recommend any changes to your reg size in Simpson.
Could you tell me is Simpson lower in instep comparing to Rain or they are approx. the same in this area?post #6464 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:28pmpost #6465 of 1672911/12/13 at 1:29pm
- Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
Currently, there are 1530 Active Users (311 Members and 1219 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 1 minute ago
- › Self Edge RJB 106BSP 30 (pics inside) 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 3 minutes ago
- › Justice Scalia Has Died 3 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 5 minutes ago
- › Self Edge SExFHxRJB Size 30 (pics inside) 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?