Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on Today at 3:36 am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 11:54 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Today at 4:39 pm in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 386post #5777 of 184469/1/13 at 1:01amQuote:
It sucks to see someone post the same thing across multiple threads but you gotta know that not every subscribes to the same thread and as someone who is advertising that is the best way to do it. Yes it can be excessive but persistence pays off. Plus its nice to know you have a few options of threads to go to in case you wanted to visit the linkpost #5778 of 184469/1/13 at 7:50ampost #5779 of 184469/1/13 at 1:41pmQuote:
You must vey very easily overwhelmed. This is the type of info I like to have and don't mind it being posted in several threads at all.post #5780 of 184469/1/13 at 6:22pmThis is a Carmina shoe thread and the post in question has nothing to do with Carmina; they are advertising a G&G trunk show in the Carmina shoe thread. I don't want to unsubscribe from this read because I am interested in reading about Carmina, but again this post has nothing to do with Carmina.
If you read my post, you would see that I said that my subscriptions are overwhelmed, not myself.post #5781 of 184469/1/13 at 7:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by hrv123
This is a Carmina shoe thread and the post in question has nothing to do with Carmina; they are advertising a G&G trunk show in the Carmina shoe thread. I don't want to unsubscribe from this read because I am interested in reading about Carmina, but again this post has nothing to do with Carmina.
If you read my post, you would see that I said that my subscriptions are overwhelmed, not myself.
Well you're free to say your peace. As for me, I'd rather read LFs trunk show update (they do stock Carmina, even if this particular update didn't include a Carmina trunk show) than your thread-nanny whining. But I won't unsubscribe even if you choose to continue whining.post #5782 of 184469/1/13 at 7:44pmpost #5783 of 184469/1/13 at 8:10pmpost #5784 of 184469/1/13 at 8:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by emiristol
Do Carmina's non-loafers typically have better arch support than their loafers? I'm looking to get a pair of split toe derbies on the Simpson last, but I'm somewhat concerned, given that the pair of simpson suede penny loafers that I just bought exhibit little to no arch support at all.
I believe it is ladt based. My forest last loafers have great arch supportpost #5785 of 184469/2/13 at 12:05amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by RogerP
Well you're free to say your peace. As for me, I'd rather read LFs trunk show update (they do stock Carmina, even if this particular update didn't include a Carmina trunk show) than your thread-nanny whining. But I won't unsubscribe even if you choose to continue whining.
The spam had nothing to do with Carmina, and has rightfully been removed.
Does Leathersoul really need all of you leaping to its defence? The member was quite polite, and didn't deserve to be harassed: you could have expressed a dissenting opinion without being so aggressive.post #5786 of 184469/2/13 at 12:29amQuote:
The feature is that the Adelaide is reverted, with the facing on top of the vamp instead of the other way around as it's mostly done. It's a subtle detail...but we like details at Skoaktiebolaget.post #5787 of 184469/2/13 at 12:42ampost #5788 of 184469/2/13 at 2:08ampost #5789 of 184469/2/13 at 3:33am
Update on our Carmina sale models. All in UK sizes.
894 u-tip double monk burgundy calf rain last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 9.5
80189 u-tip derby burgundy cordovan simpson last sizes 6.5, 7
80189 u-tip derby saddle cordovan simpson last sizes 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5
922 wingtip cuero calf rain last sizes 6, 7, 8.5
Please pm me for prices and questions.post #5790 of 184469/2/13 at 6:55am
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 55 seconds ago
- › Cigars 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 6 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 9 minutes ago
- › Gentleman's pocket knife 10 minutes ago
- › How about Cole Haan Made in Maine shoes 10 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 14 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 16 minutes ago
- › East Sicily Tailors 18 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...