Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryBootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandCarminatagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemCarmina Detroit Lasttagged by Cleav, 3/24/15
- itemCarmina Double Monk Inca Lasttagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- itemCarmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boottagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicChukkatagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryLoaferstagged by SYSTEM, 8/11/11
- categoryPull On Boots Chelsea Bootstagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- topicShell Cordovantagged by NAMOR, 7/3/15More
- topicShoestagged by LA Guy, 7/20/14
Related Forum Threads
- Pediwear Shoes - Official Thread Last post on 8/23/16 at 2:55am in Classic Menswear
- Carmina vs. Carmina for the Armoury Last post on 7/14/15 at 11:03am in Classic Menswear
- Saint Crispin Leathersoul 401 Utility Balmoral Boot Brown Calfskin Suede UK6 US7 Last post on 8/31/15 at 10:44am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 4:41 am in Classic Menswear
- Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy Last post on Yesterday at 10:46 am in Classic Menswear
Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
Last edited: 2/9/16
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Is shell cordovan a better option than calf for rainy days?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How to identify shell cordovan leather?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) - Page 340post #5087 of 182397/11/13 at 7:37ampost #5088 of 182397/11/13 at 7:54amQuote:
I'm not surprised reading the history of this thread. There are tons of awesome examples of Carmina's work, but they've since been rotated out of production. What you can't have makes you want it more.
Many of the proposals lately are based on past produced works.
MTO proposals are the only way to so that it becomes cost effective. Especially after the single MTO up charge nearly adds a third of the price, one might as well look elsewhere.post #5089 of 182397/11/13 at 8:31ampost #5090 of 182397/11/13 at 8:33amQuote:Originally Posted by WiredandTired
I'm hesitant to pitch this idea as I didn't want to derail the saddle shell captoe MTO, but would people be adverse to the idea of a 2 eye PTB like the below instead of a cap toe in saddle shell?
From Carmina's facebook page and picture borrowed from skoaktiebaloget.
I would buy that. Please, make it happenpost #5091 of 182397/11/13 at 8:37am
That's a beautiful beautiful shoe. The derby in the picture. Wish they had UK10 and not 10.5. And I wish I felt the need for more shoes.
Regardless, if you make an MTO out of it, let me know the details. I can't get in on it regardless this month but I may be in if you hold it off, pending the details. And it'd have to be Simpson.post #5092 of 182397/11/13 at 8:52amQuote:Originally Posted by coxaca
Thanks everyone for the vote of confidence. I've gone hand-to-hand combat with T-Rexes, soloed overhanging big walls on Baffin Island, and inked deals with Wendi Murdoch. But nothing was as challenging as this group MTO. I could never have done it without you guys. Go team!
Well, we're the ones who should thank you for putting up with all of us. :) Was a great effort and you/we finally pulled it together, and now it's only a matter of waiting.Quote:
I can't agree more. Now I'll just have to get hold of myself and wait until they arrive. Might pop in to get some advice on how to take care of them in the best way.
/Henrikpost #5093 of 182397/11/13 at 8:56ampost #5094 of 182397/11/13 at 8:58ampost #5095 of 182397/11/13 at 9:07amHeavily discounted Carmina (including cordovan). Put in code X20 at checkout for an additional 20% off.
$654 - 20%
$405 - 20%
http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/men/carmina-shoemaker-lace-up-oxford-item-10349002.aspx?storeid=9269post #5096 of 182397/11/13 at 9:08ampost #5097 of 182397/11/13 at 9:41ampost #5098 of 182397/11/13 at 9:45ampost #5099 of 182397/11/13 at 9:47ampost #5100 of 182397/11/13 at 9:48amQuote:
Dude. No. This is a sign from God. You were meant for Simpson. It's the best last for Carmina. I think I prefer it to the 888 EG that I have. Not just the feel but the looks.
- Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want with Saphir cream polish?
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 6 seconds ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 11 seconds ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 12 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Taylor Stitch - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Orange Salmon Jacket/Vest 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding